3-16-14

Options
airangel59
airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
Daily Thread

Figured no one started one yesterday or today...

Just back from Week 7 Day 3...a rehash of Day 1 and Day 2....25 minute run, 5 min warm up & cool down.
Got thru it but was so not in the mood, lol.

Anyone else running today? :drinker:

Replies

• DebinMelbourne
    DebinMelbourne Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I wondered what happened!

I was supposed to run yesterday, but I went on a protest march through the city of Melbourne, against the policies of our Australian Prime Minister.

And today I'm working 10 hours, so I won't be running :(
  • FocusKimFocus
    FocusKimFocus Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I ran week 5, day 2 (run lengths: 5min, 8min, 5min). I was going uphill on the 2nd half of the 8-minute run, and was helped that there were people around. I didn't really want them to see me quit, so that helped me through it. Overall I felt pretty strong though.

Hey - those of us that started 2/17 - We've made it a month!! Yay! This is definitely the longest I've ever, ever, ever stuck with an exercise routine. Happy to have been so consistent so far. Can't give up now :-)
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    Great going Kim...the trail I go on ..there are two paths, for running I go the flat route, do my run the finish the workout on the "harder" trail. I'm a wuss, lol

I will admit on days I feel ambitious, I will actually run up the inclines on walk days.

Guess not many of us ran today. I might have to move Thursday's run day to Saturday (hectic day after work, 2 stops & then meeting friends for dinner) & Friday the co worker I walk with, doesn't run (not 25 minutes worth at any rate). Will be week 8 and more LONG runs, am in no rush, LOL
  • mel521
    mel521 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Good going, Kim and Airangel! I don't do c25k on the weekends, so I got slack with starting the threads. Sorry!