Looking for friends with 30+ kgs to loose

Options
kzzr
kzzr Posts: 53 Member
Im looking for friends who have at least 30kgs to loose.

I'm from Melbourne, 36yo, and about a quarter of the way to my goal of a 70kgs loss, I'm hoping that having some friends here will motivate me to keep doing well and push me harder.

55890411.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• itbloke
    itbloke Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :)
  • sp1nn3r86
    sp1nn3r86 Posts: 15
    Options
    I've only just joined today. I'm hoping to lose 45 kilos. I'm a 27yo female from Ipswich, qld.
  • kzzr
    kzzr Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    It's the best thing you'll ever do for your weight loss...I started just logging for a week before I actually started dieting just to get in to the habit, and found myself cutting down my calories before my "official" start date, and each week added a different exercise based on what I could handle. No pressure weight loss...just what the doctor ordered. Good luck!
  • traycharry
    traycharry Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi there, Im from Melbourne and have lost 35kg's so far I have about 10 to 15kgs to go.

Please add me, lets support each other!
  • rebamay87
    rebamay87 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I've lost just shy of 60, which was my goal, if you want to add me for more on going support - feel free.
  • Muzfox
    Muzfox Posts: 7
    Options
    I live near Brisbane. I'm 9kg into a 53kg loss goal. Add me up :)
  • Froody2
    Froody2 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    38kg lost, 27 or so to go. Hoping to crack 100kg soon - haven't been under that weight in about 10 years!

Feel free to add me :)
  • robabob3
    robabob3 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    32kg down another 20-30 to go depending on how I feel, from brisbane. Once you get going it becomes a habit and gets easier, in my opinion anyway.
  • Focusforty
    Focusforty Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi from Seaford area, So glad I just found this site looks like it could be very addictive. Working hard to get under the 100kg mark my first goal. Also hopping to make like mined motivational friends.
  • Go4it1985
    Go4it1985 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hi I have another 20kgs to lose (I've lost 25kg). I'm from Brisbane. Feel free to add :)
  • Nikki_Gerhardt
    Nikki_Gerhardt Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Nikki from Brisbane and have 32kg to lose, would love to be friends!
  • Lissarellashrinking
    Lissarellashrinking Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello all

Aussie girl here looking for buddies to motivate each other.

I have 30kgs to loose and am injured (achilles tendon rupture) so it's going to be a long road for me.

I have logged on for 5 days straight so far and started seated cardio workouts and some dumbbell work, but diet will be my weapon of choice for a while.

Would love the support from others.

Add me please. Give me tips and encouraging comments really appreciated.
  • CuAlMc
    CuAlMc Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    hi i am a 30yr old mum to 2 from Wollongong still on my journey to lose a total of 45kgs or there abouts.

I still have around 20kgs+ to lose I have already lost 22kgs since i had my son 4 years ago.

Add me if you like
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    SkimFlatWhite68 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    There is a similar thread with lots of Aussie MFPeeps here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/432931-aussie-s-with-greater-than-30kg-to-lose
  • tinaval99
    tinaval99 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi I have just come across this site today and hoping that it will help me move through this nightmare weight loss struggle I have been dealing with.
    I have about 30kg to lose and just writing that is just horrible.
    How did I get like this? Anyway, im here to support and help along anyone who needs it...and hopefully get some motivation from you all.
    Good luck everyone....day one today for me.
    Tina
  • cootason
    cootason Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I have lost about 30 kilograms with a goal to still lose about 25-30 more over the next year or so feel free to add me its been a tough road but well worth it I haven't been where I am now in years and keep pushing forwards just trying to keep myself in check nowadays get back on track and eat right. I love motivating folks where I can and have had a great deal of success looking into different ways to train to keep things refreshing for the first year I worked on Weight Training programs and cardio this year combining body weight calisthenics to weight training so I can learn to train anywhere and not just the gym.
  • salsasally
    salsasally Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hey team, fellow Aussie here, from Melbourne. I've lost about 20 kilos this past year and now I'm looking to shed the last 20-25. Could use all the support I can get so feel free to add me :)
  • ozteez
    ozteez Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi I too am from Melbourne and looking to lose 40 - 43 kgs. Feel free to add me. I'm a 36 yr old shift worker trying to get my eating times right and looking for support and encouragement in times of need.
  • hangaten
    hangaten Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Have just rejoined after falling off the wagon but need to get back the healthy me as i have Knee replacement surgery coming up shortly also looking for some new motivation
  • stormydaze_02
    stormydaze_02 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I've also re-joined MFP after falling off the bandwagon (and regaining half the weight I had lost). I live in Narre Warren (Melbourne)

My new goal is to lose 35kg. I'm not in any hurry, but would like to lose 10kg by the end of Nov.

Feel free to add me.