CleaneEaters with open diaries

Options

Replies

• Thee365
    Thee365 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I eat 50-70% clean....my goal is to get to 100% clean....looking for clean -eating buddies. Feel free to send a friend request:glasses:
  • SunnyRunBug
    Options
    Just joined this group! Though I have a few vices, coffee in particular, I eat pretty well most of the time and seem to get better with it daily. Sometimes I treat myself to 'caving in', usually on the weekend, but I think you can do that without eating garbage :-)
    Anyways, I'm excited to see other people's diaries and open mine to you all as well!
  • alska
    alska Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    hello, i'm new here as well. i am new to eating clean. my diarys open.
  • LaurenBG2013
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • KarmaZen7
    Options
    I am going to request a lot of you for inspiration.. :-)
  • radmack
    radmack Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends, but I have been unable to give up wine . . . I try to eat fairly clean.
  • mustangEvie
    mustangEvie Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    My diary is open and I'm looking for like minded friends....add me. I am new to clean eating and I'm not 100% at it yet but I think I'm doing a pretty good job at it. :)
  • sgtlee0626
    Options
    I would love to be in touch with others who avoid all the processed and fast foods. My diary is open to the world! Would love to share food and recipe ideas to keep it fresh and not boring! Pick me pick me! :)
  • sgtlee0626
    Options
    My diary is open to friends, but I have been unable to give up wine . . . I try to eat fairly clean.

Oh, I'm definitely not giving up wine! It has tons of antioxidants and it's made from fruit so it's healthy enough for me :)
  • rjchan
    rjchan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, my diary is open :)
  • Luv2eatSweets
    Luv2eatSweets Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Glad to find this group. I need some guidance as far as eating clean....please feel free to add me. My weight loss is at a standstill, so any help would be great.
  • Jerilang
    Jerilang Posts: 23 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I'm trying to keep my protein levels high after out of control eating for 11 months. quinoa is a great choice. Sometimes I mix it with brown rice. Yum.
  • Notreadytoquit
    Notreadytoquit Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Am not a food militant but my kids always thought so. As adults they are coming around. Not vegan or vegetarian I like foods as close to original form & organic as much as possible. Eliminated alcohol & 98% sugar due to health issues.

My diet is always open to all ... but I backslid as kids were home and family brought cookies, candy etc over holidays. Last two weeks not really indicative of typical eating preferences.

Always open to friends ... especially clean eating group.
  • sunfunnie
    sunfunnie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me :) I eat my version of clean I'm pescotarian and eat some grain and goat dairy

Also come seehttps://1fooddoc.wordpress.com/
  • awasko1218
    awasko1218 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends too. I don't even know if I'm considered a "clean eater"...?? I've been focusing on just not eating processed junk as much as possible. I won't be giving up my coffee any time soon either. lol. Right now, I'm just trying to eat up the holiday left overs. :-)
  • Havefaith2012
    Havefaith2012 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My diary is open too! I am looking for other open diaries as well so add me!
  • Notreadytoquit
    Notreadytoquit Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    It is what it is in all it's glory & imperfection.
  • fitmek
    fitmek Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I'm focusing on eating clean a lot more this year. Feel free to add me for ideas/recipes!
  • tanyabecka
    tanyabecka Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I eat pretty "clean" and have lost 20lbs in 1 month or so. I went from eating loaves of Panera bread with broccoli cheddar soup to having breasts of chicken on a bed of spinach for lunch. I have some great ideas for pre-post workout snacks too so let me know. :) Add me everyone! I'd love the support.
  • lilystars
    lilystars Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am definitely far from a perfect 100% clean eating.. especially these past few holiday weeks... But that is what I aspire to most of the time. My diary is open, and I have just recently started adding some recipes to the recipe box. Anyone may feel free to add me, I am always happy to meet new people and exchange new ideas :)