Just wanted to Introduce myself!

Options
dolcezza72
dolcezza72 Posts: 171 Member
Hi there, my name is HEATHER, I am just entering the world of Triathlons. In feb of 2013, on a whim I was surfing the online classified adds and bought a used Giant Road bike. I did a couple century rides and a relay last summer. I was talking on the phone to an old boyfriend (that does Triathlons) in January and told him that I was interested in doing the Spudman triathlon in Burley, Idaho So without telling me while we were on the phone he signed us both up! ..... so the training began! I am really excited! If you see a friend request from me it is because I think you are cool! If you don't see one from me, by all means, PLEASE request me! Have a great day and THANK YOU for letting me be a part of this group!

P.S. My first Tri is an Olympic distance.... I am a little nervous, but giving training my best effort so I can actually be successful. I probably should have started with a sprint.

Heather

Replies

• Vanguard1
    Vanguard1 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    You Rock, I have been doing this for a short while and am working up to an OLY this year, way to jump right in!!!