Induction Phase Macros?

Options
What are all of your macros set at? Carbs are at 20g (5%), but don't know what to set my protein and fat to! :frown:

Replies

• smnous
    smnous Posts: 4
    Options
    good question I wish someone had answered ;) .
  • Pennben
    Pennben Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have my fat macro set at 60%. That's the primary one I focus on hitting, aside staying within my limit for carbs, which during induction I kept at 20g without any netting; and in my own personal modified long term "induction", I would keep at 20 (netting out only fiber).

I think some shoot for a 65% fat macro, but that is something I'm unable to maintain.
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Here's a low carb calculator based on how many carbs you are currently eating. http://www.phlaunt.com/lowcarb/DietMakeupCalc.php

I'm on maintenance carbs and do 25% carbs, 25% protein, 50% fat. When I was on induction I did 5% carbs, 50-60% fat and the rest protein.
  • strawmama
    strawmama Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I currently have mine set to 5% carbs, 15% protein, and 80% fat. I only hit the full 80% fat on some days, but at a weekly glance, I am usually pretty close with all the macros.
  • kristafb
    kristafb Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Here's a low carb calculator based on how many carbs you are currently eating. http://www.phlaunt.com/lowcarb/DietMakeupCalc.php

I'm on maintenance carbs and do 25% carbs, 25% protein, 50% fat. When I was on induction I did 5% carbs, 50-60% fat and the rest protein.

Thanks for that link! Its quite interesting.

Personally I've had my macros set at 10% carbs, 30% proein & 60% fat for the last 3 weeks & have been stalled for over a week so yesterday I switched to 5%/25%/70%. We'll see how it goes.
  • ALNoog
    ALNoog Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Mine is 5% carb
    65% fat
    And 30% protein

I just played around with it until it carbs where I wanted it and protein and them of course the rest went into fats