New to IIFYM introducing myself would love friends

Options
mrswynn_1
mrswynn_1 Posts: 2 Member
Hello all,
I have just recently recieved my food scale and super excited to get on track for IIFYM. I have been trying to manage without a scale for the last week and have hit my macros right on as I have hoped for. I would love any suggestions or food recipes. I am a wife and mother of 2 so whatever I cook must be delicious for all to eat!

Replies

• ayankeefan51
    ayankeefan51 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    hey girl. If you haven't already, come join our IIFYM women's group on FB. everyone there is such great friends and will answer your questions anytime you want or need. hit me up if you decide to join. i'll introduce you. anyone is welcome to join. I swear, you guys will love them all.
  • footychick907
    footychick907 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm new as well add me
  • ayankeefan51
    ayankeefan51 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    to the group...we're on fb. just request if you want.
  • Finkerbell
    Finkerbell Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm also just starting. (And sent a request to the fb group). :smile:
  • mrswynn_1
    mrswynn_1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have joined the iifym fb page and love it!
  • jls43
    jls43 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi - just joined this group and sent a request to the FB group too - interested in learning more and finding support! Thanks
  • carrera16
    Options
    I'm new to the IIFYM. Would like to join the FB page;)
  • alexis012200
    alexis012200 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am on day number 2 and down 4 pounds...I sent a request to the FB group...I can't wait to get this 50 pounds off of me for good!!
  • jen63070
    jen63070 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am also new to the group as well as IIFYM and will check out the Facebook page as well :) Looking forward to any tips, success stories, meal ideas, etc. Thank you :)
  • MissTeaBoo
    MissTeaBoo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am new to IIFYM as well. Feel free to add me!
  • jchrisman717
    jchrisman717 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I also just joined the facebook group. Lots of good information and motiviating women. I just need to kick my butt in gear. We are going out of town for the holiday but I'm determined that I am starting on Monday. I've already adjusted my goals here on MFP and been tracking to see what my normal is. Definitely need to get the carbs down. I do pretty good on protein as I do meat and protein shakes. My biggest down fall is not planning ahead and eating and drinking with my husband who likes to eat on the go.
  • GoToSleeep
    Options
    Doing IIFYM, add me! mbrowderrrr
  • emilymichele125
    Options
    Hi!
    I am also new to this iifym thing! For the longest time I struggled with going over 1200 calories, and as an avid runner with some half marathons coming up, I knew I wasn't fueling my body properly. Even though I had an eating disorder in high school (Im graduating college in august) it's something that sticks in your mind no matter what, and I am tired of battling days when I want to feel strong and enjoy food....then I have days where I don't want to eat much of anything!

I have started with iifym the last week or so, but not to the exact numbers. I just want to see what it will be like and if I could reach numbers easily. Im having difficulty with my protein so far.....I eat plant based 90% of the time.

But I would love to be friends with whoever! I love the concept of IIFYM and I am excited for some changes, results, and balance & love of food and of myself! Let's lift each other up with this! :)
  • emilymichele125
    Options
    Feel free to add me! emilymichele125
  • monharris2008
    monharris2008 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am just starting to try out IIFYM as well! I'm 24 and a former gymnast and a sometimes runner who would love to get back in shape! Looking for any tips/suggestions! Feel free to add me: monharris2008
  • mdizzle99
    mdizzle99 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new IIFYM'er friends if people want to add me. I'm not a FB user so unfortunately won't be joining over there.
  • CoachPabon
    CoachPabon Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Always looking for like-minded peeps ...
    Feel free to add me ...
    I also keep my Food Diary public
  • KelsieBunch
    Options
    I LOVE the IIFYM Women's group on FB!! I have learned SO much! Feel Free to add me on here KelsieBunch
  • anuulak
    anuulak Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    How can I join this FB group?
  • jchrisman717
    jchrisman717 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Got to the group on FB and send a request to join.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/574355965957597/