Newbie here

Options
Any tip for my last 15 lbs. how do I make most out of my work out. I'm 18 , 5"6 and current weight is 147.

Replies

• Squamation
    Squamation Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Stop worrying about the lbs- have your goal be a size of clothing, or a specific measurement.

Have a friend help measure you to ensure accuracy.

You put "last 15" - What have you been doing so far to lose weight? Did it work really well, or just sort of?
  • Cindylorena967
    Cindylorena967 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tip. I've been eating smaller portions of meals and snacking aon almonds and fruits during the day. Drinking green tea has also helped me stay fuller after meals. Overall I think what I've done has helped me loose weight.
  • Squamation
    Squamation Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I can't see your diary to know for certain, but maybe a MACRO or small calorie adjustment would be enough for your body to start progress again.

Try changing the percentage of Carbs down 5-10% and upping your protein by that amount. Or (depending on your current intake) drop your calories by 5-10%.

Again, I'm not sure what you're currently doing, but maybe adding in more weight training would benefit you. Or start adding more weight to your current schedule.