Day 20 ( 30 DS Challenge)

Options
ecu_jules
ecu_jules Posts: 35 Member
Happy spring! Let's get our shred on!

Last day on level 2 for most of us. I am spending one more day on level 2 as a makeup.

Replies

• ecu_jules
    Options
    Got it done!
  • dani_ban
    dani_ban Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm not sure if I will be able to Shred today. I was at the ER this morning with my DD. She has a stomach bug. She was up vomitting since 1am, lucky she didn't need an IV. She was able to keep pedialyte down. My DS had a dentist appointment, so while I was at the ER, DH took DS to his dentist appointment. Once he was done and dropped him off at daycare, he came to the ER so I could come to work because I have no leave since being on maternity leave. My DH has a lot of leave so he is home with DD now. Usually I work out on my lunch break. When I get home I will be spending quality time with my DD, so no working out for me today.

I really wanted to do 30 days straight. I powered through it when I had a bad sinus infection, but kids come first in this situation and I will have to miss today.

Happy Spring! I hope you all have a good time shredding! Last day for level 2---unfortually I will be working out with Julie until the 31 March since I'm skipping today.

I HOPE I don't get DD's stomach virus! This is the crappy part about daycares! All the germs and viruses!
  • ecu_jules
    Options
    I am sorry you are having such a bad day Danielle! You have done awesome so far so one day is certainly no big deal. Life can certainly get hectic!

Poor DD! I hope she is feeling better tonight!
  • cmann1988
    cmann1988 Posts: 38
    Options
    Done! Aw, Danielle I'm sorry. I will be thinking of you and LO. You have been doing so well, don't worry about missing a day (or 2!)
  • cmann1988
    cmann1988 Posts: 38
    Options
    Also wanted to say that I will be working out a few extra days from a few that I missed. So you are both in good company :)

Hope everyone feels a little better tomorrow and is able to get some sleep!!