Day 22- Squat challenge - 170 squats

Options
umer76
umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
After 3 days rest, we will start tomorrow again. We are little bit behind but this weekend's performance might decide how far we can go by the end of this month. I am hoping to finish these squats in the morning otherwise it will get too late. Who is doing the challenge?

Replies

• Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I am totally in. :D I need to get it done tomorrow morning as well or I just won't do it. We've got this!
  • Wraiythe
    Options
    Sorry I am a day (or two) late on this! I got them in....but man my side was not happy about it :D How did you do, Umer?
  • umer76
    Options
    I hate to admit but I have not done this challenge for last 3 days. 170 feels like a tall order.
    Great job that you have met the challenge. Give me one more day and I will try to complete these 170 squats tomorrow. Once this is out of the way we should try to finish the month at 200 or may be go over that. I need some courage to go through these squats:(
  • Wraiythe
    Options
    Me too!! We'll just have to be each other's cheerleader! Ok....So tomorrow will be 170 again? You can do it!!!
  • umer76
    Options
    Me too!! We'll just have to be each other's cheerleader! Ok....So tomorrow will be 170 again? You can do it!!!
    Yup I will do my best to finish this 170 target today. Thanks for the support. I was supposed to encourage you through this challenge but it seems like you have got the hang of this challenge and you are pumped up!
  • Wraiythe
    Options
    Supporting you makes me want to do it for myself too so you're supporting me too LOL.