Finally Admitting My BED!

Options
Hi,

I don't often post things on websites or use online forums, but my binge eating problem is becoming difficult to handle and I'm too ashamed to talk to anyone about it really. I'm really hoping this group might give me the support I need -And from reading everyone else comments I already feel not so alone!

I use MyFitnessPal to watch what I'm eating, I'm a complete 'all or nothing'-er type. I'm going to start small, as I've had so many binges recently- I'm going to try just get through this next week without a binge - hopefully build on that. I find that when I log and keep track properly I seem to keep it more under control and the longer I go without binging the less likely it is to happen, the habit breaks itself and its easier to control.

I've put on about a stone and a half over the past few months due to binging, I lose it then I get stressed about things and binge and it all goes back on and more - that vicious cycle!

I'm aiming to lose it for the summer and feel good and in control again.

If anyone wishes to join me in starting small with just a one week goal with no binges- baby steps to start for me - let me know, I could do with some support !