stress related to taxes and life

Options
Bulbmore4
Bulbmore4 Posts: 7 Member
Hi
Just wanted to vent that it is tax season. I totally got off track last few days. I forget to eat sometimes when stressed other times overeat. I just zoned out today and missed lunch. Got to happy hour time and now decided wine would be good for dinner with nuts. I only will have 2 glasses. Smile I just wonder if anyone else out there has stress. I have some grief I am facing too. Just checking to see if anyone else has junk to cope with. I have faith. Life is not all bad and I can see glass half full etc... Just saying it is still a stressor. Ya get me???

Replies

• arabianhorselover
    arabianhorselover Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    Stress? My life has been filled with it for most of my life. Not much I can do about most of it. This morning my stomach is upset, and I know it's from stress.
  • dt3312
    dt3312 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Yes, I have a lot of stress. My son died very suddenly and unexpectedly. I am heartbroken. Losing a child is one of the most difficult things I've ever been through. At first I lost a few pounds. Then I gained it back plus 10. I've lost about 5 of that. Plus I'm going through menopause in the middle of all this and we are having financial issues.

A good thing is that I have continued to exercise regularly. I weigh 5 pounds more, but I am in better shape than I was 10 years ago. I am stronger and have a lot more core strength and flexibility. Exercising is helping me cope with my grief. Also artwork, support groups, and friends. I am working really hard not to go to food to deal with things. I am learning to go to Jesus.
  • arabianhorselover
    arabianhorselover Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    I am so very sorry for your loss. I have three sons myself. I can't imagine a more difficult thing to go through. Take it easy on yourself. Don't expect too much during this time.
    Yes, I have a lot of stress. My son died very suddenly and unexpectedly. I am heartbroken. Losing a child is one of the most difficult things I've ever been through. At first I lost a few pounds. Then I gained it back plus 10. I've lost about 5 of that. Plus I'm going through menopause in the middle of all this and we are having financial issues.

A good thing is that I have continued to exercise regularly. I weigh 5 pounds more, but I am in better shape than I was 10 years ago. I am stronger and have a lot more core strength and flexibility. Exercising is helping me cope with my grief. Also artwork, support groups, and friends. I am working really hard not to go to food to deal with things. I am learning to go to Jesus.