How many days a level?

Options
horseryder77
horseryder77 Posts: 224 Member
Hello all!

So I've heard a few different comments on how many days to do a level- but I'm curious what you guys have to say.
Mostly I've heard 10 days a level. But here's my thought.

I've done 6 days of level 1 so far, and I'm not getting sore anymore. The workout isn't easy by any means, but it's definitely easier than it was.
Actually, I was so bored of workout 1 today, that I did her kickbox fast fix instead just to change it up.

Which I planned on doing anyway, just to make sure I didn't get bored.

But- Should I move onto level 2 tomorrow after 6 days of level 1? Jillian says "move on when you're ready"
I feel ready.
Would it benefit me in anyway to do 4 more days of level 1? Or should I just go ahead and move on?

I'm working out 5-6 days a week at the moment.

Appreciate any input :)

Replies

• mysweetsurrender
    mysweetsurrender Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    If you're not feeling any benefits I would move on like Jillian says "move on when you're ready." You sound like you're more then ready.
    I don't think it's worth your time to do a workout that's to easy for you. And from just looking at your profile picture I would think 30 Day Shred would be to easy for you. Your fitness level looks beyond this workout.

I myself did the 10 days on level 1, then dropped off on level 2 (only 5 or 6 workouts) because it became boring. Doing the treadmill on alternate days. I'm going on to level 3 now, I"ll see how that works out for me.

Good luck and keep up the great work!!!.