April Monthly Challenge - Weight Loss in kgs...

Options
13»

Replies

• HappilyRubina
    HappilyRubina Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hi Naruto! Thanks for support, but I mustered up some courage and weighed myself this morning.
    And glad enough to say, I'm down 2 kgs. Maybe its just water weight. Or maybe something else but it boosts me and I'm gonna take it.

April 1:66.6kg
    April 9: 66.6kg
    April 20: 64.6kg
  • Akashswar
    Akashswar Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Just back from a 10 km walk. Thank god for Sundays. Want to stretch it to 20 kms every Sunday morning.
    @ Naruto.....thx for the welcome....everything else can be planned other than not to weigh for one month. I weigh every seven days to know my progress.
    @ Rubina....Congrats....you shed 2 Kgs ....... Bravo......
  • HappilyRubina
    Options
    Just back from a 10 km walk. Thank god for Sundays. Want to stretch it to 20 kms every Sunday morning.
    @ Naruto.....thx for the welcome....everything else can be planned other than not to weigh for one month. I weigh every seven days to know my progress.
    @ Rubina....Congrats....you shed 2 Kgs ....... Bravo......
    10 kms? That's great. You'll reach your goals in no time!
    As for my 2kg loss, Thanks. But am not sure if its genuine or not. I used a different scale today and maybe it was loose or something!I'll weigh again by the end of the month and then we'll know.
  • Akashswar
    Akashswar Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    All the best rubina. we are also waiting for the good news. I mean regarding the weight loss......ha...ha...ha
  • Naruto4ever
    Naruto4ever Posts: 112
    Options
    People who do strength training at home... How do u do it?? What weights? Any specific routine?
  • jasneet12
    jasneet12 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    People who do strength training at home... How do u do it?? What weights? Any specific routine?

i use dumbbells of 2.5 kgs each. on my own i did the simple exercises of bicep curls, flies, lateral arm raises, tricep curls and such..but fitness blender and yotube are throwing open a lot of choices...

and its weight in day! :devil:

and my scale went bonkers on me!!! it showed me weights right from 84 kgs to 81 kgs! :sick: so im going to check-in tomorrow
  • Naruto4ever
    Options

i use dumbbells of 2.5 kgs each. on my own i did the simple exercises of bicep curls, flies, lateral arm raises, tricep curls and such..but fitness blender and yotube are throwing open a lot of choices...

and its weight in day! :devil:

and my scale went bonkers on me!!! it showed me weights right from 84 kgs to 81 kgs! :sick: so im going to check-in tomorrow

Straight away three kgs... I need to borrow ur scale or better still steal it.... :glasses: my scale refuses to budge... Struck at the same weight... Think laziness is after all infectious.... Like master like scale....:laugh:
  • Naruto4ever
    Options
    Weight 24.04: 82.9....

No change in my weight....
  • jasneet12
    Options
    arrey no! it showed me those 3 kgs drop in exactly an hours time only! i braved the scale before my workout and it said 84 kgs! my eyes popped out! i stepped down and tried it once more..i came down to 83 kgs! so then i decided give the scale some time to get over its tantrum and came back to it post my workout and i was down to 81 kgs! hehehehe

1st April: 83 kgs
    9th April: 82.5kgs
    16th April: 82 kgs
    24th April" 82 kgs

its no drop for me either :(

so when do you guys weigh? empty stomach or how?
  • HappilyRubina
    Options
    I'm pretty sure my 2 kg loss must have been filled with the nachos and lachha paranthas that I have been eating in last 3 days.
    But well, I need to sort my priorities. :frown:
    @chained rose; I prefer weighing early morning, after getting rid of all the ****. But lately at my new place I don't have a scale, I'm using one at my hospital. So its never empty stomach.
  • jasneet12
    Options
    Last day tomorrow!!!!! :explode: :explode: :explode: :grumble: :noway: :sad:
  • jasneet12
    Options
    come on people! weigh ins! last day today!

so this is my progress for the month
    1st April: 83 kgs
    9th April: 82.5kgs
    16th April: 82 kgs
    24th April" 82 kgs
    30th APril: 81 kgs!
    Total loss in the month: 2 kgs!
    Target Loss: 3 kgs! Not achieved!!!!
    :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:
  • Naruto4ever
    Options
    Dil jumping jhapak thumping thapak....:laugh:
    Weight on 30th April: 82 kg
    Suddenly in one week I lost a kg...
    Starting weight: 84kg
    End of challenge: 82kg:flowerforyou:
    Congrats everybody... Next one month am gonna focus on food n exercise...
  • yogeshsarkar
    yogeshsarkar Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Lost 2.5kg in April, hope to do much better this month.