Day 89

Options
yvonnejobin1
yvonnejobin1 Posts: 10 Member
Hi everyone! I hope you're all doing well. I'm feeling very encouraged because not only am I seeing results on the scale, but I'm also seeing them in the mirror. I've had a few slip-ups, but each new day is a new chance to be awesome. I just got a pedometer, so my goal is to measure my steps over the next few days. That way I'll know what I need to beat. It's time to get rid of this mommy gut!

Replies

• AlexzKT
    AlexzKT Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I like your attitude about slip-ups, too. We all have them, and we can't expect perfection. A day we try to do well and have a slip-up is still likely to be a better day than if we weren't trying at all. And anyway, it's all about making new good habits, right? Keep at it!

I haven't been hitting the gym as often as I wanted - but at least my eating has been better. Baby steps! I'll get back in the gym here soon -- it's hard to transition back to 4:30am wake-ups after spring break >.<
  • ifaber
    ifaber Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME @yvonnejobin1!!! I am destined to have slip ups...sometimes more often than not...but the key to this thing is consistency...THAT is what leads to progress! Love your attitude about slip ups because its mine too!

@AlexzKT - 4:30 am wake ups are NO JOKE so I completely understand that but its so awesome that your eating is better! That's really what is most important...working out will come in its own time!