2»

Replies

• redhotsc
    redhotsc Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    CW: 208
    GW: 145
    GW 4/25: 203

I just started doing Kettlebell workouts over the weekend. I gained a pound and then lost the pound. I am also "recovering" from an overindulgence on my birthday. I will get there.

I am working out every other day. This gives me a day of recovery in between. I have also cut out 200 calories per day to increase the calorie deficit.
  • laurahensley1981
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I am joining this challenge a few days late but I really see this challenge as something I need to try and accomplish. I have recently joined MFP on 03/11/14. This is my second time around. I am currently 33 and I just want to try and get healthy. I need the support and accountability that comes with this. My goal weight for now is 200 lbs and if I ever get to that I will make another goal. I work at a gas station to where I am surrounded with junk food and soda everyday, I have to resist the temptation of buying the food or sodas every hour and day.

My current weight: 225
    04/25/14 goal: 220

My current exercise plan is walking. I do have asthma and severe migraines. I have improved from walking from one day a week to three. I just joined the YMCA and they have equipment that I can use so now hopefully I can start with strength training along with walking.

I wish everyone else good luck and may you all have success in your weight loss goal.
  • AZMonika
    AZMonika Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    HI!! Thanks for adding me to this group! My name is Monika and Im joining in a few days late, but Im so happy to be here! Since the holidays I have stacked on 5 pounds :-( Since Im only 5'1", it shows a lot. I feel awful. I'm very active and do something for fitness every day. I struggle with eating late in the evenings and I need to stop it. Im perfect during the day and end up snacking on something that ruins me. I know that with weight loss, what you consume is 80% of it! I'm a group fitness instructor at my gym and I know I would feel less insecure if I could drop my body fat % down to 18% (I'm currently 21.8%). Im going to be monitoring my BF% number more than the number on my scale, but I will record both! I like our goal date of 4/25 because it is 2 days after my birthday--what a great gift for myself -- too feel accomplished for reach my -5 lb goal!

My usual workout schedule:

I teach BodyPump on Tues, Thurs, & Fridays
    I run 3 miles on Mon, & Wed, and run 6 miles on Saturday mornings
    I do BodyAttack on Thursday evenings

Today's weight: 129
    Goal weight: 117
    4/25/14: 124

Looking forward to getting to know you all!!
  • zombiesalad
    zombiesalad Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm late too, found this while browsing groups. :) I do TDEE -15% combined with yoga and bodyweight training, and a lot of walking when its warm out. I'm hoping to reach my goal or thereabouts sometime this summer so I can finally buy some new clothes..

5'2
    3/24/14 weight: 122.4lb
    Goal: 110 lb

4/25/14 goal: 117lb
  • LadyRush
    LadyRush Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    My goal weight: 150
    Last week's weight: 193.7
    This week's weight: 192
    1.7 down!
    Lots of dancing this week and I started a yoga challenge! Yoga everyday!
  • debbi98367
    debbi98367 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Sorry I haven't posted my weigh in...

cw 164 YAY!!!
    gw 145