Someone please convince me to eat breakfast tomorrow!

Options
So I KNOW, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that not eating breakfast is a clear contributing factor to my binge eating, especially when I know I am or should be hungry and am fixating on food but refuse to eat(I have some other additional eating disordered habits, clearly). I used to convince myself that "I don't binge because I'm hungry", and technically, I don't. I binge because I am stressed/emotional and I didn't eat when I WAS last hungry, and once I finally eat something, I can't stop. That's the summary of how it goes.

I know I binge less when I eat breakfast. Also, eating some of the foods I tend to binge on at breakfast seems to be beneficial, although I can't say for sure that that's the case. I didn't eat breakfast this morning, went to work, came home, ate my lunch, and then just didn't stop eating. I ate two-thirds of a box of cookies THAT I WENT OUT AND BOUGHT FOR THAT PURPOSE, FFS!!! >.< I don't know. Health care professionals have suggested to me that I may not have BED but rather ADD(though they think I could meet a clinical diagnosis for BED despite not being overweight), and I still haven't been to a doctor for it. Anyway, I digress.

So, one, I need people to convince me that eating breakfast is the right thing to do to help me beat this thing, and two, I need suggestions for what I SHOULD be eating for breakfast. I'm thinking toast and eggs like what I make for my partner in the morning will do. I'm afraid of breads, honestly, because I'm so prone to binging on them. How silly does that sound? Whatever. I have to do this. I need to beat this thing.

Also, a few facts about me: 21 years old, soon-to-be wife and stepmom, BMI 23.8.

Any advice and support would be massively appreciated. I've been struggling with binge eating since I was a young child and I guess I never developed any other healthy coping strategies. My parents didn't want to hear my thoughts or feelings, so the chocolate chips in the pantry had to soothe my childhood woes. Lol. Sounds so silly saying it like that...