90-Day Fit & Nutr. Challenge Final Two Weeks

Options
amccord2
amccord2 Posts: 363 Member
Hello Challengers!!!!! We are forging along!!! I am so happy to have your input along this journey.:bigsmile: We are in the final two weeks, and we only have 13 more days left for our challenge, so let's finish strong!!!:drinker: Post your progress on the spreadsheet, if you have not already done so. If you are looking for a great plan, check out the 7 Day Slim down meal plans for clean and easy meals for the week. Snacking is a great way to make sure we are eating every 3 to 4 hours. Below are some healthy snacks to assist us with our fitness and nutrition goals!!!
veaqrl.jpg

I know that life happens, :grumble: so let's post here for the week, unless you are struck with the desire to start a topic.:heart: Feel free.:wink: Share your results so far and your goals for the end of the challenge, April 7th. Let's have some fun this week and post a picture of you in your favorite plank!:love: Remember to be creative!

Replies

• 24Sept
    24Sept Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I am excited that we are in the final 2 weeks of the challenge. I want to finish strong, Lord help me. I will be trying to keep focused on my goal.
    I don't do planks, I am not quite there yet. One day maybe :-)
    It has been nice getting to know everyone and to hear a bit about their journey. You all have inspired me and made the journey fun. Thank you!
  • hippie_spirit
    hippie_spirit Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    i agree. it was so nice meeting everyone and supporting each other in our efforts :flowerforyou:
    this challenge has really helped me keep a focus on my goals! i actually have sticktoitness :smile:
    i am excited to follow up this challenge with sept24's 150 miles (or 300.000 steps) challenge that starts april 1.
    i want to finish strong. i would love to lose 3 more lbs and finish this with a 15lb loss! :love:
  • amccord2
    Options
    Wonderful goal, and absolutely doable! I love your word, "sticktoitness" smile You've got this!
    i agree. it was so nice meeting everyone and supporting each other in our efforts :flowerforyou:
    this challenge has really helped me keep a focus on my goals! i actually have sticktoitness :smile:
    i am excited to follow up this challenge with sept24's 150 miles (or 300.000 steps) challenge that starts april 1.
    i want to finish strong. i would love to lose 3 more lbs and finish this with a 15lb loss! :love:
  • amccord2
    Options
    Yes, you will get there! You are doing GREAT! I love how you continue to challenge yourself.:smile:
    I am excited that we are in the final 2 weeks of the challenge. I want to finish strong, Lord help me. I will be trying to keep focused on my goal.
    I don't do planks, I am not quite there yet. One day maybe :-)
    It has been nice getting to know everyone and to hear a bit about their journey. You all have inspired me and made the journey fun. Thank you!
  • ChelseaSM
    ChelseaSM Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I agree, this challenge has been wonderful! So nice to have somewhere to check in each week, and the extra encouragement when you get sick/sway from your path a bit!
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Makes me smile to see all your positive comments. I really enjoyed being part of this challenge. I can't believe we are on our last 2 weeks. Everything was going so well until this darn injury. I have been down and depressed. It's weird because it is not the first time I get injured but this feels different somehow. I'm up 2 lbs, have been snacking more due to stress. I need to focus and stay positive. :flowerforyou:
  • amccord2
    Options
    Chelsea, I feel the same way about having somewhere to check in! The accountability is what really helps me. Ahhh, you just gave me an idea. Let's search for some interesting challenge groups ongoing or starting up in April and be read to share them next week, on our last week's threads.

Annette, I know that you will be healed soon, and back on your feet! In the meantime, it may be a good idea to stick to your logging. Also, try to snack on those low calorie, nutrient dense foods for a while, and you will maintain all of that hard work you have put in.
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Hi there!! Angela, you are so right. This challenge and being on whole30 has really helped me fight the craving demons for bad foods. I almost got me a venti latte but kept on driving!!! Yes, I have been snacking more but it has been on approved foods. I haven't exercised at all in a week now. My plan was to do something today, upper body or abs but didn't get to it. I'm hoping this weekend will be a better one and will get the motivation to get a workout in and some nutrition planning/organizing.

How is everyone doing???? Yes I need to find a challenge or April! We are going on a cruise in May. :flowerforyou: