KEEP GOING

Options
MadFrankie99
MadFrankie99 Posts: 46 Member
Hi all,

Stats show that it's usually between weeks 3 and 5 that most people quit a new routine, especially exercise.

Don't be a statistic, keep pushing through and pressing play. You might not be seeing massive changes on the scales or with the tape measure yet but keep going, your body is an amazing thing - it takes 4 weeks just to adjust to this new way of life and stop holding onto all the lovely protective fat stores in case of emergencies.

Remember the old mantra, it takes;

4 weeks for you to notice any difference
8 weeks for close friends and family
12 weeks for everyone else

Keep going, we can do this...

Replies

• MelissaRettie
    MelissaRettie Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation!
  • estherrobinson9
    estherrobinson9 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation! That's what this T25 challenge group is about motivation and encouragement!! Everyone stay strong and keep your focus!!!
  • bradutah
    bradutah Posts: 25
    Options
    Keep it up guys. From all the motivation in this challenge group we can get through this and the results are going to be amazing.
  • RonnieLodge
    RonnieLodge Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation - will be coming back to re-read it a bit.

Am bummed I haven't stuck to the calorie amounts and so although I have been doing the work outs, my weight, bust & hip measurements have flatlined (having gained a kg) and my body fat% and waist measurements have gone UP. :sad:

So very frustrated. Especially as the nutrition side of thing was my downfall when I did the Insanity 60 day challenge at the start of the year!

Last night I was under my calorie goal after dinner - perfectly sated - but then inhaled a bunch of baked goods in front of the computer for no good reason.

Should have brushed my teeth instead. :grumble: