Starving on 1100 calories

Options
2»

Replies

• Amanda471
    Amanda471 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi What does your food diary look like for the day? I would say, protein, protein, protein!! And fruits and veggies, too. Healthy protein and it does not have to be all animal protein, like lean meat and fish but it could be legumes, quinoa, cottage cheese, etc.. It's what's going to help you feel full longer and stave off that hunger. :)
  • 2Bhealthier2
    2Bhealthier2 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8'', and I use to eat around that mark but don't anymore, it's not enough food. You need to trick your body change things up. I'm working out 5 days a week and eating around 1800/2000 calories a day (I was told by a body builder and personal trainer to up it to there). Not saying that's where you should go but for the time being that's where I am. The days I don't work out I eat around 1400. I saw where someone said eat protein, veggies and fruit, do that and try to limit carbs.

Wishing you the best!
  • Amanda471
    Amanda471 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Oh I also forgot to add this in-if you eat 6 small meals a day as opposed to 3 bigger ones and a couple of snacks a day, you'll find you won't get shaky. Good luck...you can do this. :)