Decent DVD workouts?

rrsuthy
rrsuthy Posts: 236 Member
Hi,
I like to workout to DVDs. For some reason, using a book or pictures doesn't work for me. I like to follow along, class style. I need to be able to see the workout, so using my little laptop screen doesn't work well either.

Suggestions? I already have: Amy Bento's workouts, Paul Kattimani (sp?) kettlbell drills, and am looking for new.

TIA

Replies

• taravernier
    taravernier Posts: 12 Member
    I really like Lauren Brooks and have heard Andrea DuCane's videos are good as well. Otherwise you can look up Lean and Lovely on YouTube and she has some short workouts, although some of them are with weights instead of bells. I have Lauren's Vol 1, Lightening and Kettlebell Body... all three are very good and different... so it is nice to rotate through. :)
  • MissB46
    MissB46 Posts: 143 Member
    Marianne Kane-Fass does free workouts on www.myomytv.com
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Sarah Lurie's Kettlebell Iron Core Warrior series is great - also Angie Miller's Kettlebell bootcamp...
  • rrsuthy
    rrsuthy Posts: 236 Member
    Thanks everyone. I own Sarah Lurie's Kettlebell Iron Core - I like it. I also have Angie Miller's kettlebell workout and think it's ok, but not great.
  • KHattley
    KHattley Posts: 59 Member
    The Kettlercise ones are pretty good but next on my list to get is Kettlebell Bombshell - Lisa Balash. Good to have some variety rather than using the same DVDs all the time!