Day 87

Options
Well yesterday was a success and today is going well. I made an amazing pork stew and that is what I am having for lunch. I am excited to weigh in on Saturday and see if the weight loss is still going strong. How is everyone's day going? 197 as of last Saturday. That is the first time since I was 22 that I have been below 200.

Exercise goals:
Mon--walk DONE
Tues--run + strength training (DONE)
Wed--yoga DONE + walk DONE
Thurs--run + strength training
Fri--yoga + walk
Sat--hike
Sun--run + Strength training

Goals for today:
1) Stay under my calories and log everything
2) Be positive and be the change in the world that I want to see!
3) Read about macronutrients

Good luck and happy Wednesday!!!

3153899.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Replies

• ifaber
    ifaber Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    You are doing AMAZING! I LOVE the goals and how you are sticking with them! Regardless of what that scale said, you are ROCKING it...TOTALLY!

I have been ripping and running all week long. I am hoping it will slow down enough for me to get my double workouts in this weekend to complete this week's challenge.
  • AlexzKT
    AlexzKT Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Nice going Jeannie! You're doing super awesome.

This was my first week, and overall I'd say it went pretty well! I didn't hit the gym as often as I hoped (it will be 3 times if I go tomorrow)... but I'm saying that's because the previous week I was on spring break and I wasn't ready to start waking up at 4:30 this week (: Regardless, I've done really well with my calories (considering I'm used to eat 400-500 more every day). So I'm pleased! I also noticed a drop in the scale, which is HUGE for me, because I haven't seen a decent change in the scale in MONTHS.

Yay! I can only hope next week goes just as well (:

Nesh - I can't believe you're able to get those double workouts in! You're freaking dedicated! I love it :D
  • ifaber
    ifaber Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    More like INSANE Alex, lol!