Protein

footychick907
footychick907 Posts: 19 Member
How to get my protein up, any 1 care to share there daily diet so I can see how to get my protein up pleasr

Replies

• TheFitnessTutor
    TheFitnessTutor Posts: 356 Member
    Shakes,shake sludge/homemade frozen or protein bars,added to pancakes,etc
    jerky
    cottage cheese (ice)
    beans
    obviously cooking more meat
  • jenni383
    jenni383 Posts: 4 Member
    Whey protein shake or mix with plain greek yogurt for some yummy Pro-yo. Tuna fish is a good source.
  • jls43
    jls43 Posts: 49 Member
    I am having trouble hitting my protein targets too ~117 grams- I have cottage cheese on an ezekiel english muffin and an egg or greek yogurt in the am, chicken breast & salad for lunch, a protein drink in the afternoon, salad with a ton of veggies, some hummus and chicken for dinner. Guess I need to think about how to get ~30 g per meal ( + protein drink)
  • sushidulces
    sushidulces Posts: 69 Member
    My diary is open. I mess up a lot.... but I usually get 100+ g of protein a day. I TRY to keep my carbs under 120.... Try being the key word. My fat is a problem. I am so accustomed to getting low fat and fat free dairy, that I have to remember fat is good.

Anyways, you're welcome to take a peak :) A good hint I have is Low Sodium Starkist Tuna packets for lunch. 17g of protein for 70 cals. No carbs :) I also like pork rinds when I am wanting a chip-like snack. Lots of fat and some protein, no carbs.

Edit: Oh and another treat I love to fit in is a cup of plain greek yogurt mixed with a serving of my fave protein powder. Blend up. Tastes like a delicious pudding. Tons of protein. Like 40 g I think :bigsmile:
  • footychick907
    footychick907 Posts: 19 Member
    Sorry me again, what is better phd diet whey protein or protein works diet whey? Thanks