90-Day Fit & Nutr. Challenge Days 82, 83, & 84

Options
amccord2
amccord2 Posts: 363 Member
I hope everyone had a wonderful week! Share some good news with the group! :drinker: My good news is that I won a "Biggest Loser" contest at my job. :drinker: It ran for 10 weeks and I managed to pull it off. 14 of us put up 10 dollars! Woohoo!!!

Below is an info-graph that I found, which make a lot of sense. Sometimes we workout and think we are doing well, only to step onto the scale and see little to no weight-loss. Well, salt can be tricky and retain water weight in us.
salty-six_zps56e505d5.jpg

Replies

• alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Angela!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: Oh yes, the hideous water retention. :mad: that probably happened to me last weigh where I "gained" 2 lbs and now back down 2...I hate this little up and down game...oh well... :laugh:
  • 24Sept
    24Sept Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. What are you going to do with all of your moola? It has been great meeting everyone and getting their advice on some tricky situations. Also the encouragement was great. Thank you for putting this together and I am glad to have each and everyone as a MFP pal :-)
  • hippie_spirit
    hippie_spirit Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Congratulations angela!! that's awesome!!