Who's psyched for the challenge!?

I can't waaaaait to start this and finish it! I have a new wardrobe for spring/summer and I can't wait to look like a total babe in my new digs! I also want to be one of the fitspo stories for people who are interested in doing the 30ds.

Just wanted to get that out there!

Replies

• Jade2240
    Jade2240 Posts: 162
    I can't waaaaait to start this and finish it! I have a new wardrobe for spring/summer and I can't wait to look like a total babe in my new digs! I also want to be one of the fitspo stories for people who are interested in doing the 30ds.

Just wanted to get that out there!

I am right there with you! I really want to prove to myself I can do this. My head tries to talk me out of it everytime and that's really a problem with me. I have to push through my mind saying "there is no way you can really get throug the 30 days without missing one. You might get sick, you may be just to busy that day. I have to stop making excuses and just DO it. If I can just ignore the bad thoughts and stay motivated ( which I think this group is really going to help) I know I can get throug it. I would love to have awesome before and afters to encourage others, that's a huge motivator for me as well. Can't wait!!
  • mamaleftwich
    mamaleftwich Posts: 256 Member
    Just being about a week ahead of you all I still share the excitement! We can do this! Last week-end I was traveling and unable to do my work-outs on Safurday and Sunday and I was disappointed, but Monday morning came and I got right back into it and just added two additional days to the back-end! I completed Level 1 and I determined to complete Level 2!!!
  • krissj
    krissj Posts: 9
    Hey Ladies,
    I am ready for the 1st. I watched the video this morning and I think I can do this. I am waiting for everybody though to start on the first.

I do have a question though. How long to we spend on each phase?
  • Jade2240
    Jade2240 Posts: 162
    Hey Ladies,
    I am ready for the 1st. I watched the video this morning and I think I can do this. I am waiting for everybody though to start on the first.

I do have a question though. How long to we spend on each phase?
    Yay can't wait! You really go at your own pace. Even if you say on level one the entire 30 days it's a great workout. But whenever you feel like the workout isn't pushing you, I would move to level two. I'm going to do ten days of each unless I don't feel ready. Good luck!! Can't wait till the first!
  • I'm super excited, but a little nervous too... This group will be a great support for me!