Motivational ideas

Options
Jessica6887
Jessica6887 Posts: 6 Member
Number one. Clean eating. Number two. Exercise. Two of the main ingredients needed to transform your body into what you want it to look like. It takes 21 days to form a habit. If you can get through 21 days your in for the long hall. There will be good days and bad days. Days where you follow your calorie count to the T.. and days where you miss your workouts. Not everyone is perfect. It takes time and dedication to become a better you. You is the main thing. You will only change if you want to. That's it.

Replies

• greenbeantfq
    greenbeantfq Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey Jessica. I like the post, it sounds good to me. My names Rich. I'm just getting to grips with my fitness pal. I will try to upload a photo as a profile pic tomorrow so I don't look like an absolute stranger ha.
    P.S nice to meet you.
  • reddz12
    reddz12 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Remembering that each day is full of a million little victories,choosing carrots over chips choosing the gym over happy hour the little choices that we make only feeds into the big picture! Keeping this mantra near and dear to my heart will get me there, i hope it helps you!
  • maggs0033
    maggs0033 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Jus joined the group. Hit depression hard this last year always been such a self motivated person then wack, don't know what happened? Thirty five happened lol thank you for the encouragement.
  • rainbownow55
    Options
    hit 55 and husband decided he didn't want to be married anymore! Have gained alot of weight since t hen from meds and stress and feeling the need to eat all the time because i "think" i am hungry! I need someone to believe in and someone to giive me an idea of what 130 lbs.even looks like so I have some idea what I am shooting for.Even 150# would be nice! I have no self image to cling too! HHHEEELLLPPP!!!