Les Mills Combat Positives

Options
What did Les Mills Combat help you achieve? Was it better focus, discipline, weight loss, increased endurance, mobility, confidence? Or, If you are looking to join the upcoming challenge, what is it that you hope to achieve? I look forward to your responses! :glasses:

Replies

• RoseAndrew135
    RoseAndrew135 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'm new to Les Mills and this is my goal: BURPEES. By the end of the challenge I want to be able to do burpees like the instructors do. Basically just flinging themselves against the floor and then popping back up. Right now I do the old-lady version, looking at the floor and thinking, "Oh Lord, I'm gonna break a hip!" Then lowering myself down little by little. If I can do actual burpees by the end of this challenge, I'm going to be very, very proud of myself. Plus, you know, lose 20 pounds. That would be good.
  • toolbmxr666
    Options
    We can definitely help you hit your goal of losing 20 pounds and being more explosive. Just make sure your workout area is clear, otherwise you might explode out of a movement and wake up in a hospital bed lol. Also, make sure to accept my friend request on FB so I can invite you to the private discussion page. I use one page to promote and another for those actually participating :p. I really try to make it a group experience even though it is online.