Screwed up! Should I restart on 1 April?

Options
RonnieLodge
RonnieLodge Posts: 665 Member
Gah, 4 weeks into this great workout regime but due to over eating for 22/30 days despite doing the T25 work outs as scheduled, I have put on weight and cm around the waist & belly!

I had oral surgery a couple of days ago which - despite finally getting the calorie count in check - seems to have put on a couple of kg of water weight too.

Now looking at the T25 workout calendar and feeling very discouraged. So annoyed as the results I got doing the Insanity work out earlier this year would have been amazing had I managed to stick to the calorie goals (but I used the long, intensive workouts as an excuse to overeat). And I know some people here have been getting GREAT results already.

I also am going out of town today for a few days - but plan to take the T25 work out with me to do while I am away.

Should I just restart on 1 April?

Replies

• Tarifiv
    Tarifiv Posts: 3
    Options
    I would just keep going. You still have like 6 weeks left. Now that you have your eating right, you can maximize your results with the remaining weeks
  • MadFrankie99
    MadFrankie99 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Only you can really answer this one, if you think you'll carry on half hearted then maybe finish alpha and then restart it.

If you are confident you can continue and give it everything complete the course and then if you aren't where you want to be, repeat Beta...