diastasis recti

Options
cortycrazy
cortycrazy Posts: 61 Member
I'm about 99.9% sure I have it. I've been going at my abs like a mad women but my belly is still bulging and it's the only place I'm not seeing any difference. So I did the check and low and behold I can get like 2.5 fingers in that silly gap. I'm feeling really discouraged and like I'm never going to get my flat little tummy back. I know it's not even been 3 months yet.. But I can't help feeling beat down.

Just needed to get that out to my fellow just had a baby mommies.. Hubby is very sweet and tells me I look so good, but he doesn't understand the frustration of post baby body lol.

Replies

• jtmt21
    jtmt21 Posts: 39
    Options
    I know there are certain techniques to do to help it close. It is likely best to stop normal abs for now as those can make it worse. :(. I'm not sure the name of the technique but someone posted about it on bbc awhile back.
  • cortycrazy
    cortycrazy Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    When I did the at home test and figured I probably have it, I stopped regular abs. I asked my cousin who is a personal trainer and she gave me 3 rehab exercises to do. So far it seems to be helping, my and don't seem to be pushed out as far :)