Replies

• futurestarz
    futurestarz Posts: 510
    Options
    My husband and I have narrowed it down to 3:
    Mya
    Caroline
    Colette

ETA: Mya is our front runner. It has been my favorite girls name since I was 5 and loved watching the cartoon "Mya the Bee" on Nick Junior

:)
  • lisapr123
    lisapr123 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    We went with Eleanor. Nora for short. I'm a teacher and wanted a name I don't often hear in the classroom.

I like Caroline too, it's a pretty, classic name.
  • KF1216
    KF1216 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    my 5yr old is Isla (pronounced Eye-la) and she always gets compliments on her name. I'm pretty annoyed at myself that we named her a tricky-to-spell-and-pronounce name, but what are you going to do? haha!
    I also have always loved Cleo but my husband never did.
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    If we had a girl we were going to name her Ophelia and call her Opie for short (big SOA fans, lol) We are having another boy though so that name is out.
  • meggwyn
    meggwyn Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I already have a Gwyneth and a Margaret. (Margaret was named after her grandmother and we call her Maggie).

I haven't really thought about names yet for this one, but a top pick from my last pregnancy was Alice.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    My husband and I have narrowed it down to 3:
    Mya
    Caroline
    Colette

ETA: Mya is our front runner. It has been my favorite girls name since I was 5 and loved watching the cartoon "Mya the Bee" on Nick Junior

:)

My nearly 3 year old daughter is called Maya :smile:

We like Zoë for this one.

I also like Chloe, Jessica, Ariana, Claudia, Isabella, Isla....
  • TLCEsq
    TLCEsq Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    My daughter will be Emma Louise :-)

Our second runner up was Madison.
  • jgolden3
    jgolden3 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    All of my children have 3 names. My daughter's names is Hannah Elizabeth Faith. If this baby is a girl I love Leah Kathryn Grace or Rebekah Madelyn Hope. Everyone is positive Im having a boy though!
  • katey_my_lady
    katey_my_lady Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    If we have a girl, we want to name her Samantha and call her "Sam."
  • miranda_mom
    miranda_mom Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    my 5yr old is Isla (pronounced Eye-la) and she always gets compliments on her name. I'm pretty annoyed at myself that we named her a tricky-to-spell-and-pronounce name, but what are you going to do? haha!
    I also have always loved Cleo but my husband never did.

Same here - our daughter is Miriana (Meer-ee-ah-na), Miri for short and everyone ALWAYS says Mary. I hadn't really considered it too much beforehand but now we get it all the time.
  • Momma2CharlieJane
    Momma2CharlieJane Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    My daughter is Charlie Jane. If this baby is a girl, she'll be Elliette Jean.
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    my girls are Sarah Elizabeth and Faith Katherine.
    If this one had been a girl we were using Temperance Suzanne.
  • seidel1325
    seidel1325 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    We picked Caroline too (my Dad's name was Carol Joe). It's a beautiful name....plus there are a ton of songs with the name in it. I think it'll be fun to sing then to her.
  • ContraryMaryMary
    ContraryMaryMary Posts: 1,665 Member
    Options
    My girls are Rebekah and Zara.

My other favourites (which were vetoed by my husband or didn't go with our surname) are Eleanor, Annabel, Isobel, Helena, Grace, Lucy, Antonia and Elizabeth.
  • Destanie_Robyn
    Destanie_Robyn Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Olivia
    Arianna
    Zola
    Madeleine
    Brykelle

So far the only one my Husband likes on this list is Olivia... Olive for short :)
  • kerryradz
    kerryradz Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Pregnant with first child, we are calling her Lily Mae :flowerforyou:
  • rhoule76
    rhoule76 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    If it's a girl:

Kaylee
    Kasey
    Paige
    Mia
    Leah
  • athenalove46
    athenalove46 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Our list as approved by hubby:

Evelyn (99.999% sure that's what we'll choose, I've been obsessed with it since I had my son 4 years ago....only crappy thing is it's becoming way too popular for my liking)
    Lillian
    Bridget
    Josephine (I totally thought hubby was joking with this one, I'm not keen on it)
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    We had a girl's name picked out a few days after finding out we were pregnant but couldn't settle on a boy's name.
    The girl's name was Aria. But, as it turns out, it is a boy. We still don't have a boy's name.
  • nicolemviolette
    nicolemviolette Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I like the names Alice & Layla.