• cmecme
    cmecme Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    March 31st

To join the Winners’ Circle, answer “Yes” to the first six questions:

1. Did I stay within my calorie budget today? YES
    2. Did I exercise for 20+ minutes? YES
    3. Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES
    4. Did I join the “Ultimate Accountability Challenge: March” on or before March 3rd? YES
    5. Have I answered “Yes” to the first 3 questions every day this month (except for March 1st and March 2nd if I wasn’t part of the group on those days)? YES
    6. Do I understand that if I falsely answer “Yes” to Questions 4 and 5 and Caradae finds out, I will not be welcome to participate in future UACs? YES

Bonus Question:
    7. Am I ready to rock April’s UAC? YES

Not sure how many of us are left....but WE DID IT!! :drinker: April is only going to have us all blossoming into good things!! LET'S GET READY TO KICK THESE POUNDS TO THE CURB FOR GOOD!!! :flowerforyou:

Cant wait for April challenge but cant find the group - has it started. Day 1 and I'm yes, yes, yes!!!!!
  • These_goto_11
    These_goto_11 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Is there an April challenge?:glasses:
  • Jagreene62
    Jagreene62 Posts: 4,782 Member
    Options
    Is there an April challenge?:glasses:

Yes, there is....Caradae is running just a little behind. :love: It will start soon though!!
  • sundog10
    sundog10 Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    I had family problems and could not finish this month but would love to join April

And a big congrats to everyone who finished Nice Job
  • KatM2014
    KatM2014 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I'd love an invite for April when it starts up, well done everyone for kicking butt! I'm hoping April will be my month!!
  • Jagreene62
    Jagreene62 Posts: 4,782 Member
    Options
    For those of you looking for UAC-April.....we're here!!! I started the new challenge for April a little late, but no worries. Just post on each day as usual.

GOOD LUCK!!
    Judy :drinker:
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,386 Member
    Options
    For those of you looking for UAC-April.....we're here!!! I started the new challenge for April a little late, but no worries. Just post on each day as usual.

GOOD LUCK!!
    Judy :drinker:

Thank you, thank you!