The Cheat...

laurawale
laurawale Posts: 9 Member
I wondered how many other people have noticed.

I'm only on level 1, but on my third day, I noticed Natalie (the one doing the advanced moves) cheats! She doesn't squat when doing the bicep curls! I shouted 'cheat' at the TV really loud, made my bf jump!

Anyone else seen it?

Replies

• Jade2240
    Jade2240 Posts: 162
    I wondered how many other people have noticed.

I'm only on level 1, but on my third day, I noticed Natalie (the one doing the advanced moves) cheats! She doesn't squat when doing the bicep curls! I shouted 'cheat' at the TV really loud, made my bf jump!

Anyone else seen it?
    =
    This drives me insane!!! I hate that she is supposed to be the motivating one and she is cheating! lol every time i am like UGH! Can you imagine how pissed Jillian must have been the first time she noticed that LOL!
  • WordWhimsy
    WordWhimsy Posts: 254 Member
    That's hilarious, I'm going to have to look for that!
  • MrsV1983
    MrsV1983 Posts: 39 Member
    Yes! I noticed it the first time I watched it...so crazy. She looked like she was in great shape and could've done it, not sure why she'd cheat (which actually I noticed it happens a couple of times through the different levels...that she'd stop or go "halfway" when the camera was pointing at the other chick).

SMH
  • allieO3390
    allieO3390 Posts: 24 Member
    That drives me insane too! And then Jillian says "look at them they don't even cheat when I'm not looking" and I'm always like yes they do!! I want to yell at the tv. Haha
  • caranais
    caranais Posts: 101 Member
    Ha ha I noticed it today. Glad they're not perfect. (Although I've got a feeling she doesn't cheat all that often with a body like that) :noway: It is funny though, almost expect Jillian to come on next time and tell her off for cheating :wink:
  • babinsiegel
    babinsiegel Posts: 38 Member
    I hadn't noticed it until you mentioned it but I did last night. Its really annoying. I figure that since I did the whole thing I must be in better shape than her. Hahahahahaha!! :laugh:
  • christinelyn
    christinelyn Posts: 85 Member
    I noticed that also. Personally I can't stand Jillians voice so I muted it and play music instead.
  • ErinMcMom
    ErinMcMom Posts: 228 Member
    I'm going to have to mute it too. Her voice is irritating and my own music will be so much more motivating for me.