Week 2! Level 1 Day 1 ..(8)

emilylostit
emilylostit Posts: 20 Member
I wasn't sure how to start this post, but welcome to week 2 of level one shredders, 1/6 of this workout series is finished!

Replies

• slimzandra
    slimzandra Posts: 955 Member
    Hi Emily. I'm counting this as my Day 8. Day 1 of Week 2 is good also. LOL. Feels like a restart!
    I was happy I did 2 day of treadmill this weekend. Gave me a break so I can get into this anew for the week.

Nothing moved on the scale -neither up or down all week. As everyone points out the scale isn't the only judge.
    I feel "stronger" - DId I mention this is day 11 of no cigs!! So even though the urge is there I'm noticing more endurance and feeling less tired and wiped out all the time.

I hope we didn't loose anyone over the weekend. Looking forward to hearing from everyone else.
  • emilylostit
    emilylostit Posts: 20 Member
    congrats! I weighed myself this morning and lost 1.5 from last week in total. (1lb since my last weigh in.) I have a lot to lose, so that may be why. But I'm super stoked I lost weight because I just got "aunt Flo" last friday and normally I gain during this time! Congrats on your 11 day streak of no smoking, you can do it!