April Arm Challenge!!

Options
Wraiythe
Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
Ok, who wants to do an arms challenge with me? Don't make me do it by myself, people!! :noway: :sad: :huh:

Replies

• umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    What is this challenge?
  • jacksprat
    jacksprat Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'll do it, tell us what the challenge is.
  • Wraiythe
    Options
    Sorry!! My day did not go as planned today. I just got a chance to even look at my computer lol. The challenge I'm thinking of is here: http://30dayfitnesschallenges.com/30-day-arm-challenge/
    Let me know what you think or if you have one you prefer. I did not start today as I wasn't home at all. So I'll be starting tomorrow afternoon.
  • umer76
    Options
    I have done day 1 and day 2 today. Lets do the challenge. I am hoping to complete this one as you know we could not complete the squats challenge. But there is no harm in trying another challenge.

12 Tricep dips
    8 push ups (slightly easier version:bigsmile: )
    16 mountain climbers done.
    The above total is for first 2 days of April.
  • umer76
    Options
    I dont want to sound over-excited but I feel for the arms challenge we have to warn up anyway. Arms challenge will not take longer than 5-10 mins. In order to make it a proper workout I think we should attach another 30 day challenge so it gives us atleast 20 mins workout. If you guys agree please suggest another challenge.
  • Wraiythe
    Options
    That sounds awesome!! They have an ab challenge too?
  • umer76
    Options
    It looks tough with all 4 exercises but I think combining both challenges will help to get a 20 min workout. Challenges are on then?
  • Wraiythe
    Options
    Totally on for me! This way I'll know I'll get some kind of exercise in, even on lazy days :D