1235»

Replies

• lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Me: 19
    LNS: 5

Last night was a complete BLOW-OUT.

Soooooooooooo, whether it is penance or progression, I have joined an 8-week "do what you say you will" challenge!

(Leigh Peele)

You've got this!!!
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    Me: 22*
    LNS: 4

You're having a great month!
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 12,003 Member
    Options
    I have entered a "do what you say you will" challenge....and my #1 priority is NO SNACKING AFTER SUPPER.

So, I am not even talking about LATE-NIGHT snacking....I am eliminating ALL snacking after supper. Period.

With THAT success, I totally know that I can get off these last 10 lbs,albeit slowly.

So, this is day 3 of my "do what you say you will" challenge and I am doing PERFECTLY....no snacking whatsoever after supper!

Me: 22
  • scispence
    scispence Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    LNS: 5*

This has not been a good weekend in general. Oh well. Monday is a new day!
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Me: 23
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Me: 24
  • scispence
    scispence Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    me: 22
    LNS: 7*
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Me: 25

I will accept my "5" and move into May.

As i am now in the "do what you say you will" challenge, i have promised myself NO snacking, at all, after supper-time.

This means i am not only eliminating "late-night" snacking, i am eliminating ALL food after supper-time (which normally is in the 6:00-6:30 time frame).

BOOM!
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    I have entered a "do what you say you will" challenge....and my #1 priority is NO SNACKING AFTER SUPPER.

So, I am not even talking about LATE-NIGHT snacking....I am eliminating ALL snacking after supper. Period.

With THAT success, I totally know that I can get off these last 10 lbs,albeit slowly.

So, this is day 3 of my "do what you say you will" challenge and I am doing PERFECTLY....no snacking whatsoever after supper!

Sounds like a great plan!
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    Hi, all!

The May challenge is up. Let's make this a winning month!!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1272060-say-no-to-late-night-snacking-in-may-2014