Day 82

Options
ifaber
ifaber Posts: 195 Member
Howdy family!!! There is a new challenge for the week posted so feel free to check it out!

I am SO ready for April. This challenge for me is much more than physical, its mental as well. Everyday I know that I am challenging myself to be MORE, and to do MORE with what I've been given. Some of my goals have changed for the challenge and this MONTH I am implementing a new one. I will be cutting out all meat except seafood on occassion. I will be eating meat this Saturday because I am going to a wedding and I don't want to waste the food there AND during spring break vacay....because its spring break, lol. Other than that though, I will be eating mostly fruits and veggies, sweet potatoes, some dairy products and of course seafood. I am excited about this change BECAUSE I have made a correlation hypothesis that when I was eating only seafood I was never gassy or had uneasy stomache and sinus issues. I do now, so I want to cut out chicken and turkey ( I haven't had beef or pork in 2 years so that was never an issue) and see how my body responds.

Replies