April Goal

Options
kawookie
kawookie Posts: 813 Member
While the goal of the challenge is to have as many green days as possible, the individual goal is something you set based on your personal circumstances (e.g. travel, holidays, special events).

You can always increase your goal as you progress through the month, so if you are new it is suggested you set a goal you are sure you can achieve and then increase it when you get close to achieving your original goal.

Optional: If you struggle with drinking the required 8 glasses of water, then our optional hydr8 challenge is for you. Set your goal for blue days, days you will drink 8 or more cups of water. (If you want to participate in both please give me your two goals - one for green days and one for number of days you will drink 8 or more cups of water).

Please post your goal for green days and blue days below.

Replies

• miridai
    miridai Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Can´t believe it´s April already... I´m going for supernova this month!!! whole month green and blue as well, so 30 :flowerforyou:
  • R_Queenie
    R_Queenie Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options
    Kawookie, Thanks for keeping this group going!!!!

This month I want to hit diamond again---28!!

Water would be 30!
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Leaping into April with a goal of 25 Green days and 30 Blue days.
    I've a week-end away the week-end before Easter - then there's Easter week-end . . . .☆•*¨*•☆
  • BuffySlays2000
    BuffySlays2000 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I will shoot for 26 green days and 30 blue days.
  • Scherzie
    Scherzie Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    @Kawookie Thanks s much for keeping this challenge going!

With Easter weekend and family visits I am going to go for 28 Green.
    Water has been getting much better and not so much of a struggle so will give a go at 30 Blue
  • Okie dokie, I want to join a group challenge and I know you will kick me in the butt when I need it so here I go! Also, I absolutely love the Muppets so that's a huge plus!

I'm going to aim for 20 green days and 30 blue days.

Someday I'll find it, the rainbow connection...the lover, the dreamers, and me :)

Btw, I'm planning on being a Muppet for Halloween...not sure which one yet, personally Ms. Piggy seems awfully tempting.
  • fionauu
    fionauu Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    This group is a great idea.If i have a group to report to, i'll take green vs red a lot more seriously. I am aiming for 30 green days and 30 blue days.

question: do I post here everyday to report if i am green or red?

Thanks!!!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Kawookie, for setting up the challenge again.

I'm only going to do food this month as I always drink my water and the last few days, I've lost count after 8 glasses. My allergies have kicked in and my mouth is dry ALL the time.

April goal: 30 green days. I have raised my calories to 1800 chasing maintenance and will leave it there until Easter when I add back my 160 calories per day of half and half and raise my calories to 1950. I'm pretty sure that with the additional exercise of hiking, gardening and coaching soccer I'll be able to be green every day. And if I'm wrong, it will be because I have a total blow out day on my 22nd wedding anniversary on the 29th. :flowerforyou:

ETA: Fiona - there will be threads for posting your totals, split up into a few days at a time to keep them a manageable size for our awesome moderators!
  • rlstepp29
    rlstepp29 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Thanks for offering this challenge. I've tried it before and fell short. I'm fully committing this go around!

I'm aiming for 28 green days and 30 blue days. I really need this and I love the idea that it's not attached to a scale!!!
  • JennyKCarty
    JennyKCarty Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!!!
    24 Green Days and 30 Blue days for me please!
  • sowich25
    sowich25 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    21 green days
    20 Blue days
    Never done this before going to give it a shot
  • caaitlinemma1
    Options
    Well here in New Zealand the first day of april is done and dusted all ready and I definately wasted it... So my goal is diamond- 25 blue days and 25 green days, of course I really am aiming for 29 of both but I want to make sure my goal is achievable and seeing as I haven't gone more than 3 days without binging 25 sounds like a challenge.

Diamond time! Bring on a green tomorrow..
  • Mrslaura12
    Mrslaura12 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    20days of green and 30 days of blue cause I love water.
  • marjanet
    marjanet Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    HI,
    My goal for April is 30 for both green and blue. I'll be challenging myself with the water but I know I need to drink more of it.
  • FunkyGranolaTree
    FunkyGranolaTree Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Hi All!! Im new here! I am going to set my goal for 20 green and 20 blue. I will be going on vacation (my first in 10 years) near the end of the month....

BRING IT ON!!! :drinker:
  • ktaylormusic
    ktaylormusic Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hi folks,
    I had some time away from this challenge just with a super time/deadline crunch at work and, frankly, taking a bit of a break. Fortunately I've maintained the weight I'd lost and I'm ready to get back to it now, with additional fitness goals! I've missed this group!

So, my April goals:
    25 days (going for diamond)
    30 blue

Just to add my personal fitness goals here too:
    Couch 2 5K 2 or 3x week
    Weights 2 or 3x week

Best of luck (and determination!) to everyone here for your goals this month!
  • Chevy_Quest
    Chevy_Quest Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Kawookie - Thank you so much for keeping this group going.

Once again to all who participated.... I am so sorry that I disappeared in the Middle of November and left things hanging.
    Real life called, but this is also "real life"

My April goals

25 Days
    30 Blue

Fitness Goals:

90 miles of walk, run, treadmill, elliptical
  • JennyKCarty
    JennyKCarty Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Yeah so many new faces and a reappearance by Chevy. We reference "Chevy Style" quite a lot around here. :happy:
  • Chevy_Quest
    Chevy_Quest Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Yeah so many new faces and a reappearance by Chevy. We reference "Chevy Style" quite a lot around here. :happy:

:smile: Great to be back :smile:
  • highflyer88
    highflyer88 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Just started this so for the month I am going to shoot for 15 green days and 25 blue days. have a great month everyone!