Interested, don't know how to start

Options
Hey, I'm very interested, sorry for the dumb question, but is this located online somewhere like the 30 day plank challenge? Or how do you find what you're supposed to do each day? Cheers

Replies

• Jade2240
    Jade2240 Posts: 162
    Options
    Hey, I'm very interested, sorry for the dumb question, but is this located online somewhere like the 30 day plank challenge? Or how do you find what you're supposed to do each day? Cheers

Hello! All the info is located on the group description but it is a 20 minute workout video by jillian michales that is called "the 30 day shred" it has 3 different levels you start at level one and every ten days you move a level ending at day 30 on level 3. It has really great results for such a short time period. It is on youtube also just type in 30 day shred :)
  • MayaDyra
    MayaDyra Posts: 90
    Options
    Thank You, found it! Hope it's okay if I do the movements without the weights...and I can't do a proper pushup so just doing it with the knees on the floor
  • Jade2240
    Jade2240 Posts: 162
    Options
    Thank You, found it! Hope it's okay if I do the movements without the weights...and I can't do a proper pushup so just doing it with the knees on the floor
    [/quote

of course it is! When i did it the first time i didnt use weights and it was still very difficult for me. It gets easier and then when you feel ready you can use weights :) Same with pushups. She has you doing pushups for a minute straight so it is deff still a workout!
  • MayaDyra
    MayaDyra Posts: 90
    Options
    Thanks Jade, You seem friendly =)
    I did 15 min and was sweating like a pig. Taking a break now :P
    It's 1 am in Taiwan, hope no neighbours will be disrupted by jumping jacks