Fool's Finale

Options
mulecanter
mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
Well that's it on the April Fool Challenge. Thanks for joining the group. We dropped a few hundred pounds and stuck with it. Special thanks to Shmu for taking the spreadsheet to the next level for us. I've enjoyed it--to those in the Independence Challenge, see you Friday.

Mule out.

Replies

• shmulyeng
    shmulyeng Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    It was definitely a fun run! Working together as a group makes it much easier and more fun.

For those joining the Independence challenge, see you on Friday.
  • btwinkles
    btwinkles Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    definitely gearing up for Independence day!!! thanks for all your encouraging words Mule! See you on Friday.
  • kawookie
    kawookie Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Well I lost around 20 pounds during this challenge which was short of my goal, but still very acceptable. Maintaining a large deficit is harder as you have less to lose. :wink:

I am noticing that I might have some body re-composition going on, which makes me wonder if I shouldn't be taking inches lost more seriously than I am. I will see many of you on Friday when I strive for independence from another 20. :bigsmile:
  • kimjutjor
    kimjutjor Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    With today's weigh-in, I lost 21.5 pounds on this challenge which was shy of my goal of 25.1, but still pretty good. Looking forward to continuing with the next challenge. Good job everyone!!!!
  • terriejones
    terriejones Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Love the reports!!! You are all so AWESOME!!! A big, THANK YOU, to Mule and Shmu!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Here's to our Independence!:drinker: :laugh: :drinker:

Made goal barely. Hoping to lose a few in the next challenge or at least maintain.
  • Shaky44
    Shaky44 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    What follows are my progress pics from (almost) one year on MFP. Many thanks to those who have helped me along the way.

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

20.jpg
  • jackson7478
    jackson7478 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Shaky44..........Congrats!!!!! pics are awesome:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • terriejones
    terriejones Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Shaky, you don't even look like the same person!!! You have completely reinvented yourself. I'm sending hugs and kisses, slaps on the back, high 5's, hoots and hollers, all coming your way!!!
  • mspoopoo
    mspoopoo Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Shaky, what an amazing accomplishment! Congrats!
  • TurboTam
    TurboTam Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    WOW Shaky excellent job! You're hard work shows!! Thanks for sharing!
  • kimjutjor
    kimjutjor Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Shaky -- I must agree, you have made a remarkable change in your appearance and your life. Hope you feel as well too! Looking amazing and keep up the hard work for life! Inspiring
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Congrats. And you got younger too. Bonus!