missed a week and a half

cahors97
cahors97 Posts: 13 Member
I've missed the last week and a half and probably the rest of this week due to illness. I was 4 weeks into this journey but only finishing up week 2. Where do you think I should start when I can run again? Should I jump into week 3 and see if I can do it? Or start back at week 2 again?

Replies

• rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    How did you feel on week 2? If it felt easy to you then you can try week 3. If the first run seems a bit much then just bump back down to week 2.
  • linnipopz
    linnipopz Posts: 20 Member
    I'm heading back to the gym tonight after a week and a half off. I think I am going to start at week 1 tonight hopefully be ok then week 2 on Wednesday & Friday and hopefully next Monday start week 3! I think its personal preference
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    When I was doing C25K I had my gall bladder removed after I had finished week 7. My first run afterwards, I did week 1. It was too easy, so I jumped to w4d1 the next time, then w5d1. I skipped a few days here and there, but ended up taking about 3 weeks to get back to where I was. If you've just finished week 2, shouldn't take you long to get back to where you were.