ripped in 30

Options
lucyloutoo
lucyloutoo Posts: 522 Member
Hello

Thought I'd start a topic for the workout in doing at the moment....
Really enjoyed level one of ri 30, not so much two though.
Starting level three in the morning, seen a few posts where people say this is easier/better than 2, hope so, it's hard enough getting up at 5.15 am without disliking the workout!

Replies

• jmht345
    jmht345 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I agree completely! Today was my first day of L2 and I am not liking it at all! I'm going to try it again tomorrow with my own workout music, but I don't think it is the commentary or the music, I think I just don't like the progression of exercises. I didn't find it hard, even with 7 lb weights, I just didn't like it. And like you, if I'm getting up at 5:15, I want to enjoy what I'm doing!
  • lucyloutoo
    Options
    Wow...level three was a breeze in comparison to two...not saying my form was anywhere near perfect but the time flew by.
    Liking it lots.
  • TXRanchGirl
    TXRanchGirl Posts: 303
    Options
    see I HATED level 3..I loved level 2..

I feel level 2 is more core based, whereas level 3 and 4 are more strength based. I felt no burn at level 3..think I did it twice and moved to level 4.

How funny we are all different in what we like.
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    I am on level 4 and I like it. I really like all her workouts some better than others. I must confess - I don't like a lot of cardio, but I do them. I think when I finish this week I will do something else for the rest of the month but go back to Ripped in 30 for May. I think I will switch up the workouts, sort of like Body revolution. I enjoy a different workout each day rather than the same one all week. That's just me.

Day 4 of mini detox and starting to feel back to normal. No headache and energy level is about normal. I have a step class tonight so I may add a little extra for afternoon snack to carry me through.

Hope everyone is having a happy healthy day!!!
  • lucyloutoo
    Options
    see I HATED level 3..I loved level 2..

I feel level 2 is more core based, whereas level 3 and 4 are more strength based. I felt no burn at level 3..think I did it twice and moved to level 4.

How funny we are all different in what we like.

I have enough of a challenge stabilising, so everything is a good workout for me!!

Well done with the sugar detox..... it's hard giving up things...
  • lobster888
    Options
    Good Morning JM peeps, feeling really good today. This mini detox diet is working, energy is back, no headache and not craving sugar as much as I was. The big thing is I don't feel that bloat puffy feeling. So I should be back on track by Monday!!

I did workout three today because I need a change for workout 4 all week. I will do level 4 tomorrow, and more on to something else on Monday. maybe extreme shred and shed????

Everyone seems to being doing great...we are all a little different in our workouts but he same in base goals to workout and be fit and healthy. Really like my friends in this group. : )

Have a happy healthy day!!!
  • lucyloutoo
    Options
    Crazy isn't it? We feel so much better when we cut out the rubbish, but still struggle to do it!!

Did day three of level three...find it harder to workout at weekend, no time limitations as such, so have a cup of tea first, and that makes me lazy.

Almost managed a down dog push up..or whatever they're called...you'd laugh if you could see me trying...always said I had no upper body strength...our balance.

Anyway, happy weekend people. :)
  • jmht345
    jmht345 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Tried Level 3 this morning, didn't like it much more than Level 2...didn't even like the warm-up. I actually turned it off mid-way through and grabbed my jump rope and did a circuit workout combining my 30-day arms and butt challenge with the jump rope. Got a similar calorie burn in a bit less time, but now I'm feeling guilty that I don't love Jillian's RI30!

I've tried, and loved, 30DS and NMTZ, tolerated BFBM (the calorie burn makes it worth it), but something about RI30 is just not doing it for me. Going to try Level 4 and if that still isn't keeping my attention, maybe I'll try another Jillian DVD in my collection (ESNS, YM or 6w6p). Any suggestions?
  • lucyloutoo
    Options
    I've looked level three, maybe because she missed out a round, and its over a whole thirty seconds earlier???
    Just done my last day, struggled to balance at all this morn...not sure what's going on there.
    I'm definitely nowhere near ripped, but think there's been some positive changes to my shape so far.
  • lobster888
    Options
    Good Morning ! I switch to Killer buns and thighs this morning. It's been awhile since I have done that DVD!!! I going to switch around her dvds for the rest of the month. I like the varitiy! In May I am going to do the ripped in 30 again. I don't foresee any interruption that month.
    My mini detox have accomplished what I wanted...going to continue for another 14 days just adding back in health dairy, fruits and carbs. I have gotten my water intake back up and that has also helped with the bloat!!!

Hope everyone is have a happy healthy day!!!!
  • erical78
    erical78 Posts: 11
    Options
    I completed Level 2 of RI30 this morning. I hated that level. Level 3 looks better, but I guess I will find out when I start it tomorrow.
  • TXRanchGirl
    TXRanchGirl Posts: 303
    Options
    I did level 2 ripped this morning..after doing afew days of ESNS and level 4 ripped..
    my abs are KILLING me..LOL..
  • lucyloutoo
    Options
    I slacked off for a day, and had aching back for a few days, but need a kick up the butt to get six days of level 4 in before the water holds, so I can start something new after.
    Anyone up for kicking butt ? :)
  • lucyloutoo
    Options
    Back at it!! Level four done, nothing overly tricky here, but hard work as not done it for quite a few days...going to try do it again this eve, just to squeeze the whole six sessions in I've mentally set myself for each level.