April 3rd....Day 3

Options
Anyone got their shred on yet? I'm still to.....I'm so sore though, my thighs are ON FIRE but a good fire hehe. Stay with it ladies, we can do it.

Replies

• michlou84
    michlou84 Posts: 34
    Options
    Anyone got their shred on yet? I'm still to.....I'm so sore though, my thighs are ON FIRE but a good fire hehe. Stay with it ladies, we can do it.

Haven't managed it yet, glad I'm not the only one who's thighs are on fire. Its times like this I wish I didn't have stairs in the house!
  • ochibi91
    ochibi91 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done! Completed 2 rounds with 3 minutes rest in between. I cheated today by eating ice cream so I wanted to burn that off.
  • Imperfect_Angel
    Imperfect_Angel Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Just got my 3rd Shred on. Surprisingly, I wasn't nearly as dead as I was 2 days ago. I did sweat and as usual, hated the 3rd strength segment but I felt I wasn't nearly as tired. I guess it does get better as the days go by. Bring on Day 4, I'm ready :-)

I'm now off to the gym then work! Hopefully I won't sabotage myself by eating chocolates. They have those in abundance at my work just now :-(
  • krissj
    krissj Posts: 9
    Options
    Day 3 done! My hamstrings are what is burning for me. Those side lunges with the curls are a doozie, but I made it all the way through. Still having jumping jack issues, but I am working through it. Bring on day 4!!
  • dmfrank78
    dmfrank78 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done! I was up at 4:30 this morning to get it done and I am starving now!!! The cardio part was easier and I, too, love the punches. My thighs aren't hurting but boy my arms sure are sore/tired. But I got through it and it's done for today. Now off to eat some breakfast. Have a great day everyone.
  • WordWhimsy
    WordWhimsy Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done! It was the toughest day for me yet, I was tired and sore, but I know if I don't do it first thing before I leave for work, it's going to be really tough to fit it in later.
  • danabm
    danabm Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Day three done. My thighs are hurting and I too am hating the stairs in my house. However I am now feeling it in my arms. So glad.

I too have to get it in in the morning. One because I am not sure if I can get it in in the afternoon and also I don't want my husband to see me making a fool of myself. :smile:
  • WordWhimsy
    WordWhimsy Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done! Completed 2 rounds with 3 minutes rest in between. I cheated today by eating ice cream so I wanted to burn that off.

Wow, so are you saying you do the whole thing twice!?! Props to you. I'm just happy to do it once, haha!
  • laoanime
    laoanime Posts: 15
    Options
    Day 3 done! Getting easier to wake up early to do this!
  • pistachiopeas
    pistachiopeas Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Just got my 3rd Shred on. Surprisingly, I wasn't nearly as dead as I was 2 days ago. I did sweat and as usual, hated the 3rd strength segment but I felt I wasn't nearly as tired. I guess it does get better as the days go by. Bring on Day 4, I'm ready :-)

I'm now off to the gym then work! Hopefully I won't sabotage myself by eating chocolates. They have those in abundance at my work just now :-(

Way to go! You are such a champ for going to the gym right after the shred.
  • Jade2240
    Jade2240 Posts: 162
    Options

Haven't managed it yet, glad I'm not the only one who's thighs are on fire. Its times like this I wish I didn't have stairs in the house!

My thighs hurt SO bad lol trying to carry my little one up and down stairs and sitting down is killer!
  • Jade2240
    Options
    Day 3 done! My hamstrings are what is burning for me. Those side lunges with the curls are a doozie, but I made it all the way through. Still having jumping jack issues, but I am working through it. Bring on day 4!!

great job!!
  • Jade2240
    Options
    Day 3 done! Getting easier to wake up early to do this!
    good job!!
  • Jade2240
    Options
    Day 3- DONE! I am feeling more energized already. cant wait to continue this. Sore as hell but it seems like during and right after the soreness goes away for a while :)

Keep up the amazing work ladies!!
  • pistachiopeas
    pistachiopeas Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Day 3- DONE! I am feeling more energized already. cant wait to continue this. Sore as hell but it seems like during and right after the soreness goes away for a while :)

Keep up the amazing work ladies!!

Great job! I just finished Day 3 as well! I definitely felt more energy today. Feeling good!!!
  • mirampersanda
    Options
    I'm currently waiting at the DMV to get my tags renewed and it's taking forever! All I can think about is how I'm going to shred it as soon as I get home!
  • rwieber
    rwieber Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done yesterday. Taking today off and will do day 4 tomorrow!!
  • Jade2240
    Options
    I'm currently waiting at the DMV to get my tags renewed and it's taking forever! All I can think about is how I'm going to shred it as soon as I get home!

ugh the dmv sucks! lol
  • Jade2240
    Options
    Day 3 done yesterday. Taking today off and will do day 4 tomorrow!!
    good job!!
  • chmosby
    chmosby Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Day 4 = DONE!!! My thighs were burning so bad yesterday but actually felt pretty good this morning, which is why I'm confused now because today's workout was harder than yesterday. I called Jillian everything in the book. Then when I heard her say we were doing "recovery" I thanked her because I knew I made it! Today was the first day I felt some soreness in my arms and abs during the workout. Yay!!!

On a side note, my actual weigh in day is tomorrow but I hopped on the scale this morning and I was 1 lb heavier than I was last Friday. I know it's only a pound, but still :mad: Hopefully it's just my muscles (probably my thighs) holding onto the water!

Keep up the great work ladies. This group is GREAT!!!