Roll Call before the weekend

Options
ifaber
ifaber Posts: 195 Member
If you're still counting down, sticking to your goals 80-100% of the time, and still going strong..let me hear ya!

If you're struggling and need some support, holla at us!!! That's the purpose of the group...to keep each other PUMPED! Come on!!! 76 more days!!!

Replies

• AvalonsUnicorn
    AvalonsUnicorn Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I'm still here. Was doing really good up until about a week ago. It's just been a bit stressful round here though I'm still trying. I've not been logging the last several days cause I've simply been feeling sick. I have no choice to get back on the chores track tomorrow though cause we have an inspection on the 8th. goody I will also be going to mom house on the 8th for a few days to dog sit. I doubt I'll do very good on my eating there. For some reason when ever I enter mom's house my belly won't stop being hungry lol! I will be taking my Polar though and I know she has a few heavy lifting chores she needs help with so I will get a bit of exercise.

I will not however be walking her beasts lol! I would walk the Rottie cause she's had the most leash training but she is stubborn and only listens to my sister and my mom haha. She's my sisters dog but mom keeps her cause the college dorms are just no fun and won't let you have pets. Moms big baby the Rottie Newfie Is a big love bug but weighs 120 plus pounds. It's the spaniel though. I tell ya she's the devil. My uncle is an ex Marine and she nearly ripped his arm out of socket when she randomly changed directions and chased a squirrel up a tree LOL! It doesn't help that we still have snow on the ground and the only park I could walk to is across a 4 lane highway. Yeah there's a light but no cross signal thing and so many accidents right there I'd be scared to walk much across there.

All of that's ok though she has cable I could prob find something to exercise too on there if need be and I know she owns the Sweating to the Oldies dvd if I can find where she has it. Or I could just sweep her poor living room floor LOL! The dogs shed a LOT and with "spring" here I imagine it will need it!
  • AlexzKT
    AlexzKT Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm still here, too! I had a rough week (especially Wednesday and on). I was on a Communications rotation for my vet school curriculum- it involves a lot of simulated appointments talking to client-actors, and this week was all the heavy stuff (financial talks, euthanasia discussions, cancer diagnoses, etc) so I felt very emotionally drained by the end of it! Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday were all not my best days due to lots of eating and no gym... but that's okay! It didn't help that I got sick on Wednesday, too. I'm done with Communications now and I'm back at it! If I am able to go to the gym today and tomorrow I'll have gone 4 times this week, which isn't too bad for me.

Glad to have the group to keep me accountable (:
  • ifaber
    Options
    AvalonsUnicor- sounds like a HANDFUL that you have to deal with coming up! I think you will do great in terms of your goals though, just keep what you want in mind and go for it! I'm sure there will be PLENTY opportunities to be some kind of active. But those dogs...now that's going to be crazy! lol

AlexzKT - woohoo! I know you are ecstatic about the communications being done, I couldn't imagine all of that in one week! But its great you were able to get 4 gym days in!!! Awesome! I'm so glad that this group is helping someone other than me, lol!
  • AvalonsUnicorn
    AvalonsUnicorn Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Oh it's a hand full all right but the dogs are so funny! It will be even more fun now. Mom just got a 5 month old puppy 2 days ago. Her name is Angel and she s anything but haha She's only 15 pounds and short but mom found her on the kitchen table the first day. Then mom woke up this morning to a 5 pound bag of potting soil spread all over the house LMAO! Thankfully most of the house is tile and wood floors haha.
  • tvn4ds
    tvn4ds Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    :happy: I'm still hanging in there....at least I think so. Have been a little frustrated by the stupid scale. Going to have measurements done again today as a check point. Hoping to have better results there. I know I FEEL better, but just not getting the scale to reflect that same thing...and I let that darn thing carry so much pull on me! I've set a new goal for this next week. I'm going to really focus on my portion control...I'm thinking maybe what I think a size is...really isn't. Trying to keep it positive and keep moving forward...never going back!
  • ifaber
    Options
    Oh it's a hand full all right but the dogs are so funny! It will be even more fun now. Mom just got a 5 month old puppy 2 days ago. Her name is Angel and she s anything but haha She's only 15 pounds and short but mom found her on the kitchen table the first day. Then mom woke up this morning to a 5 pound bag of potting soil spread all over the house LMAO! Thankfully most of the house is tile and wood floors haha.

LOL!!!! WOW Angel....we are going to need you to act your NAME, lolol!
  • ifaber
    Options
    :happy: I'm still hanging in there....at least I think so. Have been a little frustrated by the stupid scale. Going to have measurements done again today as a check point. Hoping to have better results there. I know I FEEL better, but just not getting the scale to reflect that same thing...and I let that darn thing carry so much pull on me! I've set a new goal for this next week. I'm going to really focus on my portion control...I'm thinking maybe what I think a size is...really isn't. Trying to keep it positive and keep moving forward...never going back!

Believe me, I had a love/hate relationship with the scale. I put it up and focused only on measurements and how I feel and I have seen myself in a much more positive light! I am PRO-NO SCALE, lol! But there a BL competition at my job coming up and winning $250-$1250 is looking real nice!