Food Plan?

Options
Are any of you guys doing Jillian's food plan that goes along with Ripped in 30? If not, what have you guys been eating?

The past month or so I've been eating way healthier but the past three days haven't been the best for me. Starting today I've been getting back on track though! I thought about doing this meal plan but it's just way too harsh for me. I may use some of the snacks on it or something.

If anyone's interested this is her meal plan that goes with Ripped in 30. I'm sure it'd work with 30 Day Shred, too.

http://images.agoramedia.com/jillianmichaels/cms/jillian-michaels-ripped-in-30-meal-plan-v.pdf

Replies

• eclaireya
    eclaireya Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the Advocare 24 day challenge in conjunction with this 30 Day Shred. So being in the first 10 days (Cleanse phase) I'm trying to eat as clean as possible and get my protein, fruits/vegetables, and complex carbohydrate in. I'm on day 3 of the cleanse and day 5 of the 30 Day Shred and I actually feel pretty darn great! I'm interested to hear what others are doing as well!
  • Imperfect_Angel
    Imperfect_Angel Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I'm not following any plan at all but eating healthier and portion controlling. I joined a 30 Day No Junk food challenge and that's helping me as well since I'll know that empty carbs & all unhealthiness is completely off limits until the month is up.

Erm....I'm also trying to wean myself off steak & milk, replacing with a lot of fish, turkey, chicken & plant milk so hopefully that'll go a very long way..
  • babinsiegel
    babinsiegel Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    No real food plan, just trying to limit carbs in terms of breads, pastas, etc. It seems I really struggle to lose weight when I'm eating those but I just love them so much! I have been having whole wheat bread at lunch but trying to limit it other wise. It hasn't worked yet but hopefully this week the lbs will start to drop.

Weight loss is so frustrating! I wish it were easier...
  • WordWhimsy
    WordWhimsy Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    After my 2# gain last week, grr! I think the extra exercise made me feel I could overeat...NOT! This week I am starting The Doctor's Diet. So far, so good, but it's only 10:30am, haha!

I am really hoping to get to 149 by May 1st! I know I need to eat healthy, and not just workout.
  • sofreshsoicyy
    Options
    I've been eating in moderation and trying to stay at or under my calorie goal using myfitnesspal to log my foods. I would say generally I am eating more meats, veggies, fruits, and drinking way more water then I did. I'm only drinking water at this time and I'm staying away from bread.