lean and clean?

Options
can some one define lean and clean for me?

Replies

• balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Probably clean means no junk food. The lean part is still a mystery unless it means you do not go above your goal calories.
  • cutsui
    cutsui Posts: 4
    Options
    yeah im guna stick with no junk food, maybe it means low fat?
  • senderle001
    Options
    It means clean (no junk, sugar, white carbs) and lean (proteins, no bacon) Basically, if you are eating lean proteins, fruits, veggies, nuts and seeds, you are eating lean and clean.
  • getfitbastard
    getfitbastard Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone .. Just figuring out how to use the groups function... What I meant by saying Lean and Clean

No Alcohol .. No grease or fried food, Lean meat and chicken , pork.. Great Example would be a marbled steaks.. though they taste better than a strip ,, they are high in fat.. Beer though its only 180 calories ,, there is no fiber to break it down so it takes twice as long for body to break it down ,

Lots of water vs soda .. less salt or food with high salt ( chinese food ) .. Great example .. Look at the calories for a bowl of Miso Soup ,,!

Clean .. Eating foods without preservatives .. if they don't sell it at trader joes .. most likely not good to eat ,, !

Hope that makes sense ,,
  • getfitbastard
    getfitbastard Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone .. Just figuring out how to use the groups function... What I meant by saying Lean and Clean

No Alcohol .. No grease or fried food, Lean meat and chicken , pork.. Great Example would be a marbled steaks.. though they taste better than a strip ,, they are high in fat.. Beer though its only 180 calories ,, there is no fiber to break it down so it takes twice as long for body to break it down ,

Lots of water vs soda .. less salt or food with high salt ( chinese food ) .. Great example .. Look at the calories for a bowl of Miso Soup ,,!

Clean .. Eating foods without preservatives .. if they don't sell it at trader joes .. most likely not good to eat ,, !

Hope that makes sense ,,