New Group Member

Options
Hello All!

I am a new Member to this group -- actually since it's only been open for 3 days now, I guess we are all considered new members... LOL

Last year I starts MFP & had great success ~ I lost a little over 40 pds! Over the holidays I gained about 7 of them back (damn cookie dough & laziness!) & now it's time for me to get serious AGAIN! I would like to loose between 15 - 20 pounds by July 4 ~ all encouragement/tips are welcome!

Good luck to everyone :-)

P.S. I have an open diary and am very honest about what I eat/drink/exercise :-)

Replies

• StreetBystander
    StreetBystander Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I know what you mean about the holidays. (And winter. Between the two I'd been fluctuating between the same ten pounds.) This is a pretty swell group of folks you've stumbled across. We can do this!
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Hello All!

I am a new Member to this group -- actually since it's only been open for 3 days now, I guess we are all considered new members... LOL

Last year I starts MFP & had great success ~ I lost a little over 40 pds! Over the holidays I gained about 7 of them back (damn cookie dough & laziness!) & now it's time for me to get serious AGAIN! I would like to loose between 15 - 20 pounds by July 4 ~ all encouragement/tips are welcome!

Good luck to everyone :-)

P.S. I have an open diary and am very honest about what I eat/drink/exercise :-)

Welcome Loey. I see you are already on the spreadsheet--we have an efficient spreadsheet wizard I call Shmu. Glad to have you on board!:happy:

Now Loey, if you have read all the previous threads (maybe not since we have alot already) you may have seen my rant on the use of "lose" and "loose". You are my first violation since I decreed this misdeed to be a venial sin.:embarassed: As Group Moderator, it is my duty and promise to publicly shame you for your violation of this Independence Challenge commandment.

For Shame Loey!

Now, go LOSE 15-20 pounds by July 4th and sin no more.

Mule
  • loey728
    loey728 Posts: 24
    Options
    Thank you, Mule.... I shall sin no more :-)
  • BeckyLF05
    BeckyLF05 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Loey! :flowerforyou:
  • Rebamae
    Rebamae Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Welcome to a great group and a great challenge!!:bigsmile: