Week 2

angie_04
angie_04 Posts: 471 Member
Day~8 Cardio BURNED 242cals

Not as much as I burned the first week of Cardio, but I did a workout at 7pmish, and I was soooo tired! Lol I'm an early morning before noon kind of girl. Hope to get tomorrow's workout in earlier than today's, but I again have errands to run, so we'll see. I'm still loving the workouts though and hope to continue to lose inches and pounds:bigsmile:

Replies

• lbmesngon
    lbmesngon Posts: 28 Member
    I can't believe, I did the cardio today despite my cold and sinus headache. Does anyone else get dizzy doing the pivot lunges? I have to do regular lunges for that section.
  • angie_04
    I can't believe, I did the cardio today despite my cold and sinus headache. Does anyone else get dizzy doing the pivot lunges? I have to do regular lunges for that section.

I haven't gotten dizzy, but I do lose my balance from time to time! Lol So r u on week 2 as well?
  • angie_04
    Day~9 Total Body Circuit BURNED 261cals

Just 7 calories less burned today, then last time I did Total Body Circuit! So I feel great about that! I feel rough today, so I'm proud I pushed myself, plus another later workout than what I'm used to. Still loving the workouts and that they are only 25 minutes:bigsmile: I must say that I am sore today, so lots of water for me!!
  • lbmesngon
    Yes, I started Week 2 over this week. I missed yesterday's workout, so I'm going to try and double up today. Just finished the Total Body workout. It felt good today. We'll see how I am when I do the second workout later today. =)
  • angie_04
    Yes, I started Week 2 over this week. I missed yesterday's workout, so I'm going to try and double up today. Just finished the Total Body workout. It felt good today. We'll see how I am when I do the second workout later today. =)

Awesome girl! Way to push:bigsmile:
  • angie_04
    Day~10 BURNED 272cals

Speed 1.0:
    I actually burned 3 more calories this time then last time I did Speed! Lol!!!!! Funny. At least it wasn't less then last time, right ;) Shaun just put me in the best mood everrrrrrr!!! Now to do laundry, bath the kiddos, and drink me some protein shake:drinker:
  • angie_04
    Day~11 Cardio BURNED 242cals

Burned exactly the same that I burned last time I did cardio! Great sweat this evening and I'm ready for tomorrow!!! I'm not as sore as I was, but still feeling the effects of FT25!!! :bigsmile:
  • angie_04
    Day~12 Lower Focus & Ab Intervals BURNED 373cals

That workout was NO JOKE! Double Day is over and I am sore, so sore! Lol...I love the feeling though! I am excited to have 2 days off, and I can't believe that Monday I will be on week 3! It's flying by!!!
  • angie_04
    Day~13
    REST DAY!!

Gonna clean, do landry, and chill with my kiddos and hubby today! It's beautiful here! I love spring :) I didn't do stretch last Sunday and not sure if I'll do it tomorrow either. Anyone else do the Stretch on Sunday's??
  • lbmesngon
    Thanks Angie for keeping us updated! :flowerforyou: It really motivates me to keep going even after I miss a workout day, like Friday.
  • angie_04
    Thanks Angie for keeping us updated! :flowerforyou: It really motivates me to keep going even after I miss a workout day, like Friday.

Well, you're like the only other person that even comments in this group. Lol It's ok though. This just helps me continue on and I go back and read my posts sometimes. Thanks for being interested. How's it going for u?