Interested

Julie20fan
Julie20fan Posts: 361 Member
I wanted to put a feeler out there to see if any of you would be interested in joining me next month in a private FB accountability group. I currently have one going on and the challengers are showing some amazing results and are losing some nice weight. They find the accountability very important to them staying on track. They also like to hear from the other challengers and see how they are doing with their workouts and nutrition.

If anyone is interested please let me know. Hope you all are having an amazing week.

Replies

• lorrie1910
    lorrie1910 Posts: 4 Member
    I'd like to take part.
  • Hi Julie, sounds good. I am just hesitant because I am wondering if all my FB friends will see what I am up to there. Sort of a personal journey. Thanks.
  • Julie20fan
    I'd like to take part.

Ok, great. I will let you know when I have it all together.
  • Julie20fan
    Hi Julie, sounds good. I am just hesitant because I am wondering if all my FB friends will see what I am up to there. Sort of a personal journey. Thanks.

This will be a private FB group and none of your friends will be able to see anything from the group. I keep these groups private because some do not want other's knowing their personal information, such as a weight loss journey. Does this help answer your question? I would love to have you if you would like to join. I am looking for interest first and then I will put the group together.