Still up and going?

Options
JessG11
JessG11 Posts: 345 Member
I just started 21 day fix and there is a lot of negative talk on here about so I thought joining a group would be the best thing to do. Is this still an active group? I'd love friends who are doing the same program.

Replies

• jelawton3
    jelawton3 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I just stated as well and am on day 3. I haven't seen the negative talk but be happy to chat with folks and help push each other.
  • JessG11
    Options
    I see now where I need to introduce myself. I'm on day three as well! I am extremely sore from Day 1 workout and have lower body fix today but I'll power through it. Good luck today!
  • Jaynehr
    Jaynehr Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 as well and so far so good. I was pretty hungry the first day but it's getting better. I'm doing the Jillian Michaels Body Revolution workout right now so that's my 30 minutes of exercise each day. I'm on week 5 and didn't want to start another program until I complete this one. I will do the 21 Day Fix program when my 12 weeks are complete. So far I'm liking the containers and I think my only struggle will be to keep myself from getting bored. So far I've been eating the same things each day and that's going to get real old real fast so I need to work on making meals using the containers.
  • jelawton3
    jelawton3 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    So So leg day has come and gone and I'm a little sore! It's been a great program so far though I am not using the containers as I'm putting in more work then I just the program and when I tried doing something similar to this I had bad headaches and crashed due to not eating enough.

As this is my first week I can say it is not what I expected and has truly been a surprise and I’m enjoying it
  • JessG11
    Options
    I'm actually finding it difficult to eat all the servings. But I weigh so much that I am in the 2100 cal range so it's a lot. Legs were super sore, but still knocked out leg day yesterday!

I did weigh myself this am. Since Sunday I am down 6.3 pounds. I know it's probably just water weight and I know that I will lose weight quickly at the beginning since I have so much to lose, but it tells me I'm doing it right. Loving this program!
  • JessG11
    Options
    Also I think there is a modified version if you are working out more intensely. I remember reading that in the book somewhere. It gives you more servings of everything.
  • dyannajoy
    dyannajoy Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Jess, you are doing great!! I am on day 11 of 21 day fix and LOVE IT!! I have about 50 lbs to lose and have really struggled over the years to find SOMETHING that would work. I am cautiously very optimistic but I am thinking I have found it!! Finally LOL I have lost 9 lbs so far and for me that is truly a miracle. I do not do the fix exercises as they are too hard at this point, but I have another program that I love and use every day.........so I am thinking as long as I am moving it will work.......and it is ! Good luck and stay far away from the haters :):flowerforyou:
  • JessG11
    Options
    That is great!!!! And I'm glad to hear it's been successful for you!
  • kissewe
    kissewe Posts: 1
    Options
    Just started the program today! I kinda messed up already and did yoga because it was Sunday and then I realized it was suppose to be day 1. I am surprised how filling the shakes are.
  • kitt6katt
    kitt6katt Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I love this program! I am on Day 6 of Round 2. Stick with it!! I lost almost 12 pounds for my first round. Make sure you use your containers - even when you think you have it all figured out, I found myself sneaking "extras" in there. I went back to the containers to keep it more strict.
  • andersonm3
    andersonm3 Posts: 11
    Options
    I just ordered the program and am very excited to try it. I am training for a triathalon right now so probably won't do the exact workout plan but will do some of it. Anyone have success without doing all the workouts?