How are they going to get out of the container?

Options
2»

Replies

• Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Good theories, ElMunque. I'd love to know how to make explosives from powdered milk or how to make a battery from a penny. Might come in handy one day.
  • grinner30
    grinner30 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Definitely cannibals at terminus. When the terminus folks herded them through to the box car there was on room with lots of freshly slaughtered human remains down to the bone in one area they wanted them away from. Gotta eat. What and better way to get fresh meat than to tell them there is safety at terminus.
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    We know Carol and Tyrese know of Terminus but don't know if they're going to head there after "settling" at that one house... I really really really hope they didn't get there yet!!! I will cry if they do anything to Judith, I'm not even kidding.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    thefeniks wrote: »
    My theory, is that Carol & Tyrese come to the rescue. They discover, one way or another, that the group is in the train car, lure a herd of walkers to Terminus, the Termites engage the walkers, Carol and/or Tyrese (somebody has to watch Judith) get the group out of the train car, and then the group opens an enormous and horrific can of whoop-@$$ on the Termites.
    .... so do you play the lottery?

• Tiernan1212
    Tiernan1212 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    My theory, is that Carol & Tyrese come to the rescue. They discover, one way or another, that the group is in the train car, lure a herd of walkers to Terminus, the Termites engage the walkers, Carol and/or Tyrese (somebody has to watch Judith) get the group out of the train car, and then the group opens an enormous and horrific can of whoop-@$$ on the Termites.

Right? Impressive!
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options

Seriously! thefeniks is really a writer for the show...