Welcome! How Are You preparing for May 1st-30th?

Hi Everyone!

The official challenge starts on May 1st, but that's no reason for us to wait to encourage each other! I'll be providing inspiration, questions, discussion topics, and answers to questions.... all to help us look within, to see what fuels our unhealthy choices. I completed my own #30DaysOfHealthyChoices a few days ago. I wouldn't be able to help you through 30 days, unless I took time to face my own food addictions & hate of exercise. :-/ Now, I'll be able to speak to you from WITHIN my own journey. I made it, I didn't die, AND I lost 10 pounds!

Our #30DaysOfHealthyChoices won't just be about food & exercise. I've found that healthy choices are about your whole self, and your whole life experience. So.... we're going to cover a lot of topics. Get ready to get honest with yourself, to laugh, to heal, and to manifest your next highest vision of yourself. You are going to shine from your #WithinSexiness!

I've done 30 days to prepare for May 1st-30th. What are you doing to get your mind, body, and emotions ready? Let's talk!